No announcement yet.

Report: Overeem Released by Strikeforce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
    Word on the street is that he'll be fighting Junior Dos Santos for an interim title because Cain's shoulder isn't healing properly.

Sshhh.
    Overeem vs. Dos Santos.........Holy ****.

Comment

That'd be crazy as ***** if Dana was just playing games to help the suprise effect with "Overeem wasn't forced out he quit", only to have "quit" to help with the UFC heavyweight title. hahaha that'd be awesome!

But ill believe it when I see it, for now still think Dana's being a lil butthurt pussay and Overeems destined to fight cans in DREAM except in K-1 tournaments until the end of his career...

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
        That'd be crazy as ***** if Dana was just playing games to help the suprise effect with "Overeem wasn't forced out he quit", only to have "quit" to help with the UFC heavyweight title. hahaha that'd be awesome!

But ill believe it when I see it, for now still think Dana's being a lil butthurt pussay and Overeems destined to fight cans in DREAM except in K-1 tournaments until the end of his career...
        That's absurd.

Comment

I'd pick JDS over Overeem any day of the weak.

I think Overeem might have technically better striking, but his mental strength is miles behind JDS who will pressure him and make him fold.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
            I'd pick JDS over Overeem any day of the weak.

I think Overeem might have technically better striking, but his mental strength is miles behind JDS who will pressure him and make him fold.
            I could see that easy bud...especially considering JDS's best punch is the uppercut, but I could also see Overeem being a bit too good at counter punching for Junior. Especially since JDS hasn't fought anyone good at the counter. Roy Nelson, though a damn decent HW and striker, hasn't the counter Overeem has ...hell he can't counter for dick, but was still able to lay hands on JDS. I just picked Roy 'cause he popped in my head....no one Junior has fought even has decent counter skills... Again..JDS's mind shines....he's definitely on a different level there and gap's much bigger than the striking gap. This is THE dream fight for me. HW's are my favorite and the two in question happen to be my favorite two.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post

Get that 100M ready for tonight.

Comment

I don't see Reem signing a Zuffa contract anytime soon. Dana wont let his fighters do other shit on the side....

Comment

Coker confirmed it at the post fight conference. It's indeed true.

Comment

Working...
                    X