Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Proud: I Fought The Best, I Never Dodged a Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton Proud: I Fought The Best, I Never Dodged a Fight!

RICKY HATTON finally hung up his gloves yesterday – after being KO’d by the snooze button on his alarm clock!

[Click Here To Read More]

there's no shame in losing to arguably the two best boxers of this era.

Comment

This chump thinks he is more important than he actually is, He is famous for his two losses, He was totally outclassed and stopped by Mayweather, Mayweathers first stoppage in years, He was totally blown away by Pacquaio. Then this chump has the audacity to say "he never dodged a fight" he spent his entire career avoiding Junior Witter!

Im glad Pacquaio smacked this chump right on the chops! Hatton should have the good grace to stop repeatedly announcing his retirement, no-one cares he was the biggest British hypejob. Go take an overdose Hatton!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        RICKY HATTON finally hung up his gloves yesterday – after being KO’d by the snooze button on his alarm clock!

[Click Here To Read More]
        Yes Ricky you fought the best and never dodged anyone... now enjoy your retirement my man.

Comment

Hatton was entertaining and had a bully-style that after watching several times with out bias, seemed to work wonders for him... he was like the little white bernard hopkins..lol defintely my fav jw of the last 5 years

Comment

I have more respect to Hatton than DLH, Cotto, Clottey, and Mosley combined. He went all out on his shield with PAC unlike those others who either quit, covered or ran!

Comment

Oscar Delia Hoya , Ricky Hatton , Marco Antonio Barrera , Erik Morales , Juan Manuel Marquez , Miguel Cotto , Joshua Clottey , Antonio Margarito and Shane Mosley took the test and they all failed. The test they took is known as "The Pacman". Manny Pacquiao is the test. Floyd Mayweather is not ballsy enough to take the test. Chicken Floyd is a lying sissy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Gutierrez View Post
                Oscar Delia Hoya , Ricky Hatton , Marco Antonio Barrera , Erik Morales , Juan Manuel Marquez , Miguel Cotto , Joshua Clottey , Antonio Margarito and Shane Mosley took the test and they all failed. The test they took is known as "The Pacman". Manny Pacquiao is the test. Floyd Mayweather is not ballsy enough to take the test. Chicken Floyd is a lying sissy.
                How long have you been following boxing? Check pac's record.

Comment

He's never dodged a pie either.

Comment

Ricky should be happy that he got fought the 2 best fighters of our era.

Comment

Working...
                    X