Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Mitchell vs Willie Limond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he has the ability to do the same thing, he is as big of prospect than amir khan. but khan just had a big name which got him freddie roach and the wba..pkus he is a smart fighter sticks to the gameplan

Comment

Im also sure Mitchell has what is takes to make it big like hatton did.
      He has the down to earth personality, with the exciting crowd pleasing style.
      I hope he does well.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
        mate atch the vid frank warren says he is on the card for danny williams vs sexton fight
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7onHocShMvQ

yeh i saw this a while back. id like to see mitchell fight diaz in a couple fights time

Comment

lol hes not fighting Limond, Limond had work commitments and couldnt devote to training.
          Even boxrec have now changed it to TBA about a week after it was confirmed Limond had pulled out.

Comment

He could take diaz and marquez with his speed power and counter ability
            diaz yea marquez no in my opinion,i know marquez lost to pbf in a one sided contest but hes still very dangerous and mitchell needs more experience at the top level

Comment

the best of luck to kevin, hope he hammered this guy and goes for a title after

Comment

kastidis would be a good fight too actually, i read that he was hoping to get that down the line

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfandan View Post
                  source?????
                  Sky Sports news website

Comment

He could take diaz and marquez with his speed power and counter ability
                    At lightweight JMM beats Mitchell imo

Comment

Working...
                    X