No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr. To DeGale: I'm Not Copying My Dad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr. To DeGale: I'm Not Copying My Dad

JAMES DeGALE has blasted fellow fighter Chris Eubank Jr and accused him of living off his dad’s reputation.

Londoner DeGale will make a second defence of his European super-middleweight title against Frenchman Hadillah Mohoumadi at the Bluewater Glow Arena in Kent on Saturday.

DeGale and Eubank Jr share the same promoter Mick Hennessy, but fell out during a sparring session.

And DeGale, 26, accused Eubank of being too cocky, like his dad, by jumping over the ropes before sparring sessions and fights.

He said: “I got the impression that him and his dad live on a different planet. After the spar, he jumped over the ropes and into the ring where I was working.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have a feeling Eubank Jr can go further as a pro than DeGale.

Comment

Originally posted by David1976 View Post
      I have a feeling Eubank Jr can go further as a pro than DeGale.
      me too.

seems to have a nasty streak and real arrogance about him

Comment

He hasn't inherited his dad's power that's for sure, he has his arrogance though but Degale's a fine one to talk about that.

Comment

Jr does copy his Dad, I mean what's all that stupid posing about if its not copying his Dad? He certainly didn't think that up all by himself.

Comment

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
            me too.

seems to have a nasty streak and real arrogance about him
            Theyre both Dickheads

Comment

Not really feeling Eubank to be honest, I don't think he will go far either. And he is blatantly copying his dad, posing around the ring the other night...

Comment

DeGale is a fine one to talk, he probably feels a bit threatened and doesnt like it.

Jnr definately has that air of arrogance like his Dad, he also looks what I would call very focused not necessarliy nasty, but I would call it a killer instinct, he wants to do damage.

Once his power improves I think he's going to start knocking some out!

Comment

Eubank seems a little too predictable to me.

He's fighting bums so can do as he pleases, yet he seems to throw uppercuts with every other punch. There were times the other night when he was throwing 6-7 punch uppercut combinations.

Try that against a good fighter and you're getting smacked in return.

Comment

He's really does seem to be copying his dad.

Some of those poses he was doing mid-fight after throwing a punch on Saturday were daft..a better opponnent would of tagged him a couple of times while he was just stood there.

Comment

Working...
                    X