No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: I Never Said Margarito Loaded His Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: I Never Said Margarito Loaded His Gloves

NEW YORK — Three years later, Antonio Margarito maintains his innocence.

The infamous former welterweight champion recognizes that skeptics think his hand-wraps might’ve been doctored before his July 2008 victory over Miguel Cotto. “The Tijuana Tornado” also realizes that he’ll never be able to sway those that think he must’ve done illegal things in other fights before he was caught wearing illegal hand-wraps prior to a January 2009 fight against Shane Mosley in Los Angeles. [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-23-2011, 11:33 AM.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: I Never Said Margarito Loaded His Gloves

The infamous former welterweight champion recognizes that skeptics think his hand-wraps might’ve been doctored before his July 2008 victory over Miguel Cotto. “The Tijuana Tornado” also realizes that he’ll never be able to sway those that think he must’ve done illegal things in other fights before he was caught wearing illegal hand-wraps prior to a January 2009 fight against Shane Mosley in Los Angeles. [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

Maybe not directly... but you've definitely insinuated it multiple times in multiple interviews.. to the point it was blatantly obvious what you were saying.

Things like "You know what's in your gloves"..

Not that I have a problem with Cotto saying those things, but don't act like you didn't.

Comment

so why the pictures in the cell phone??and why so angry at Tony???? cant wait for this face off..and fight.....i know damn well this better have a 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          so why the pictures in the cell phone??and why so angry at Tony???? cant wait for this face off..and fight.....i know damn well this better have a 24/7
          The 24/7 for this fight will be intense, can't wait for the face off!!

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            Good news, it will have a 24/7!

Comment

That is true. He didn't say that he did. He said, "IF" he did then blah blah blah.

Comment

apparently the face off was crazy as posted my Max kellerman on twitter yesterday..

Something that intrigued that I know for a fact Cotto said in PR was that Margarito never sent anybody from his camp to check Cottos wraps so Cotto decided not to send anyone to Margarito's locker room either...

Just something really intriguing....

Comment

Comment

what happened with the thread??

Comment

Working...
                    X