No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abner Mares - "Both Agbeko Knockdowns Were Good!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abner Mares - "Both Agbeko Knockdowns Were Good!"

Joseph Agbeko has called for an immediate rematch after a controversial defeat to Abner Mares for the IBF world title and the finale of the Showtime Bantamweight Tournament in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Oh please, Mares is a bigger featherfister than Paulie Mallignaggi, and he has 50% of the skills of Paulie.

Both KD's were bad.

First was when Agbeko tripped himself, if Mares didnt throw a punch he still wouldve hit the canvas because he got tied up.

and the second one? What a joke, Mora was staring straight at Agbeko's nuts and still called it a KD, everyone in the crowd cringed and so did we on TV and we saw it on our TV not 10 inches away from his balls.

Mares and Golden Boy were so proud too, they know they cheated but were like "yeaaa!!!! we da best I never hit him low!"

and some GoldenBoyTool on twitter said "I love Russell Mora".

Both are cowards who should never be on TV again.

Abner Mares is the Devon Alexander of the midget-midget weight classes

Comment

To Abner "The BALLBUSTER" Mares:

Good story, bra!

From,
      A disappointed fan, jjbj

Also, your story checked good since the referee allowed all those low blows too.

Comment

Fuk you Mares you piece of ****.

Comment

"I never went low" - Abner 'the nutpuncher' Mares

..............nuff said

Comment

i wished him the best of luck on twitter last week but now he can go and suck some nuts imma stop following this NUTSUKKER

Comment

enjoy your undeserved chmapionship belt then abner, hope it makes you sleep better at night....

Comment

harsh words for someone who doesnt talk shi* and was his dream to become a world champion... pretty pathetic fuks in this site, i know you all wouldnt have the BALLS to say it in front of his face cuz u know he'll take them from u, mares #1! fukn haters

Comment

Now what do you guys expect him to say.

No one will care about this fight as long as Mares keeps winning in fact within three fights this fight will be brought up positively, so acting as if everything was fine is the way to go.

Why go on record screwing yourself at the beginning of your run~

Comment

Now this makes me lose respect for Mares,this is a disgrace...

Comment

Working...
                    X