No announcement yet.

Black Education- Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    smart man, tells it like it is what he says seems like it would be common knowledge.
    sad truth is, there's nothing common about that

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry_NineT1 View Post
      The very fact you're threatened enough by a guy on the internet to post this **** shows me you're a grade A kitten. Have fun
      It was a joke, relax there tough guy.

Your other post is stupid though, people are people.
      Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 02-02-2011, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        It was a joke, relax there tough guy.

Your other post is stupid though, people are people.
        I'm not the one portraying myself as a tough guy, tough guy. But whatever.

I know people are people. I know there are dumb asians, genius blacks, and vice versa for every race. But i'm talking about on average from what I observe. It's not necessarily true, but it seems true to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry_NineT1 View Post
          I'm not the one portraying myself as a tough guy, tough guy. But whatever.

I know people are people. I know there are dumb asians, genius blacks, and vice versa for every race. But i'm talking about on average from what I observe. It's not necessarily true, but it seems true to me.
          thats called delusion

Comment

Asians are definitely physically weaker than any other race.

Comment

I was fortunate to have a private school education. It was well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                I was fortunate to have a private school education. It was well worth it.
                Amen brother.

Comment

Originally posted by CassiusClaymore View Post
                  sad truth is, there's nothing common about that

pb32 or whatever his alt is in this thread seems to have it down pat. Perhaps we should just turns the reins to the education system over to him. Makes sense. All the big guys we can send to jail, small guys to the labs.

Comment

I only read the 1st page with Bruhnlaw and Cuauht, and this seems like a damn good thread(Hope aint no fools come in and ruin it), I'll look through the thread later on this evening when I get some time. Walt and Cuauht ya'll keep up the good discussion, as it's not really just effecting Black folks but any and all that are in the inner city or in relatively poor area's(The South).

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      I only read the 1st page with Bruhnlaw and Cuauht, and this seems like a damn good thread(Hope aint no fools come in and ruin it), I'll look through the thread later on this evening when I get some time. Walt and Cuauht ya'll keep up the good discussion, as it's not really just effecting Black folks
                      any and all that are in the inner city or in relatively poor area's(The South).
                      Very true chief, the stats in the article were relating to violence in schools. Much of it in the inner city, but the whole system is sick.

Blacks have it particularly bad because of the lack of fathers around and a lot of kids
                      raising kids. There is a lot of horrible parents of all races though- that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X