Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My grandma tries Windows 8 for the first time (with video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

windows 8 is the worst piece of crap operating system I've ever used for a desktop. Yeah I'm sure it's dope for a tablet or a phone, but for a laptop/desktop, forget about it. It's straight trash.

Comment

With more people getting smart phones, I am sure it's not going to be too hard to learn. Granny can stick to her Nokia 3210 and at 66 years old, she isn't exactly in the prime age to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
        With more people getting smart phones, I am sure it's not going to be too hard to learn. Granny can stick to her Nokia 3210 and at 66 years old, she isn't exactly in the prime age to learn.
        You can learn it, but it's still ******ed and less efficient.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
          You can learn it, but it's still ******ed and less efficient.
          How old are you bro? From your avatar, you look 40+ so maybe that's why

Comment

How old are you bro? From your avatar, you look 40+ so maybe that's why
            How are you even a part of this board????

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
              How are you even a part of this board????
              What is your problem?

Comment

What is your problem?
                Obviously you'd know that guy in his avatar, he happens to be one of the more famous American hiphop artist.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                  Obviously you'd know that guy in his avatar, he happens to be one of the more famous American hiphop artist.

I am not really into music at all bro let alone hip hop.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    Seems weird. I think a lot of people will be annoyed at first as it's such a drastic change. From what I've read, it's great once you get used to it but it takes a while of being annoyed to get to that point. Just have to bite the bullet and learn some new things. Not the end of the world.
                    I downloaded it and hated it! I was wondering what the hell was wrong with microsoft then I actually learned how to use it and now see the genius in it! Windows 8 is pretty sick!

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                      I downloaded it and hated it! I was wondering what the hell was wrong with microsoft then I actually learned how to use it and now see the genius in it! Windows 8 is pretty sick!
                      Why is it good and bad? Do a genuine review.

Comment

Working...
                      X