Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think we can get that 6th one in real time rather than slow motion?

Comment

• too bad ''plaster....sad''isn't on here

Comment

• That cleavage gave Carl Froch's GF during the Abraham fight a run for her money.
        Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 05-06-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

How many punches does it take to get a bloody nose?

People are acting like a bloody nose is indicative of a severe beating.
          I guess the point I was trying to make was, when was the last time we saw Mayweather bloody like that? Some may say he dominated but I don't think that fight was no walk in the park as the judges made it seem on the cards.

Comment

• PRP PUNCHES where you at

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post

And the ignore list continues to do NUMBERS.
              It's amazing how baldy some people can score a fight.

Comment

• Okay, that's awesome. I expect someone to make a thread calling Floyd a cheater within the next 12 hours.

Comment

• Actually they were extremely biased towards Cotto. Did you hear them after round 1? Just Cotto not being completely outclassed in Round 1 was some masterful accomplishment for them. Plus Round 5, which Cotto LOST Lampley sys "That could.......conceivably be another Cotto Round" bias ****er.

Comment

• How soon until butthurt marg fans get over it?

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      The scorecards were accurate. I didn't even know Weezy was there until the post fight picture. Did he walk out with Floyd?
                      Floyd had a who's who with him in the ring. I was telling my cousin, Floyd walked out with Triple H for the Marquez fight. And right there when Floyd walked in to the ring, Triple H was in his corner holding his title. Looks like Floyd came out with 50 Cent and Justin Bieber only, and then Lil Wayne I guess came to congratulate him or something, maybe he was granted access in to the ring and he was like in the front row maybe. I'm just guessing. And Triple H I guess was already in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X