Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could turn one loss into a win WHICH FIGHT will you pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could turn one loss into a win WHICH FIGHT will you pick?

I would have loved to turn

Larry Holme's loss to Mike Tyson into a Larry Holmes Knock out of Tyson.

Most underrated Heavyweight of all times. Lennox Lewis was vastly underrated but have received credit far faster then Larry Holmes did. (mostly because after larry it was tyson, after lennox it's nobody worth mentioning)

I will also have loved to turn Roy Jones Jr's lost to Joe Calzaghe into a win. Calzaghe is the most overrated piece of feces of all times.

Originally posted by xurius View Post
    I would have loved to turn

Larry Holme's loss to Mike Tyson into a Larry Holmes Knock out of Tyson.

Most underrated Heavyweight of all times. Lennox Lewis was vastly underrated but have received credit far faster then Larry Holmes did. (mostly because after larry it was tyson, after lennox it's nobody worth mentioning)

I will also have loved to turn Roy Jones Jr's lost to Joe Calzaghe into a win. Calzaghe is the most overrated piece of feces of all times.
    For me it would have to be Tito losing to B-Hop. I'm sure I cried that day.

Comment

Floyd/Castillo I

With the loss, maybe Floyd wouldn't have been the pu$$y he is today

Comment

Frazier over Ali in the Thrilla. Just have Ali's corner do what Frazier's did, that split second before Futch told Frazier to stay on his stool. It wouldn't effect Ali's legacy too much, and it would help Frazier's immensely.

Comment

A win over Floyd would have been phenomenal for castillo. Also ponce over Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
            Floyd/Castillo I

With the loss, maybe Floyd wouldn't have been the pu$$y he is today
            Good one! I have that in my top 5.

Comment

Are we talking about close fights where the guy got robbed? I'll say Hopkins over Calzaghe and Winky over Vargas

If we are talking about wins that change the course of the sport then I'll say
              Marquez over Pacquiao IN THE SECOND FIGHT
              Wlad over Sanders
              Barrera over Pacquiao in their first fight

Comment

In close fights I'd have loved for Mosley to have gotten the nod in the rematch vs Wright.

As far as turning a decisive loss into a W for the other fighter, Delahoya beating B Hop. Would've been huge.

Comment

Jones over Tarver II[no trilogy], Jones over Johnson, Jones over Calzaghe and call it a damn career.

The Calzaghe fight, went from being one of the most exciting night of that year, to basically ruining the whole year for me, slowly for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Bababoey970 View Post
                    A win over Floyd would have been phenomenal for castillo. Also ponce over Broner.
                    I like that one...Ponce over Broner..and I wish Cotto beat Pacman, and that Chad Beat Pascal..the WHOLE world changes, if these fights are changed..lol

Comment

Working...
                    X