No announcement yet.

So Cotto Planned TO QUIT AGAIN!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Cotto Planned TO QUIT AGAIN!!!!!

Son of a ***** he has no heart! I don't care what you say! He told the corner to stop it in the 12th if anything happened. how can anyone support this fuken quiter! Fight to the end dude!!! Cotto was on his bicycle trying to save face because he's ego wouldn't let me him give it his all because he knew he would get ko'd

Now lets go back to last january when margarito was taking a much worse beating from shane! Did margarito get on his bike and run??? No margarito kept coming forward even as he was getting hit! He kept coming and coming!

Cotto tells his corner to stop the fight if anything happens
    Margarito yells at his corner to NOT STOP THE FIGHT

Cotto backpeddles trying to save face scared of getting hit by a smaller man
    Margarito kept coming giving 100% effort never giving up against a bigger guy

MARGARITO>Cotto

And if cotto has the balls to rematch him he'd get killed again!

Cotto's face looked worse against manny than against tony so where are the cottotards accusing manny of illegal wraps??? Fuken idiots! Cotto is done! Margarito ruined the poor dude!

Cotto's blood is weak! He will always be a quitter! What a damn shame!

He said it was HIS decision to go out for the 12th, even tho his corner wanted to stop it.

Comment

Actually his corner wanted to stopped the fight, but Cotto told them not to.

Comment

He went for a round in which he knew he was going to get his a** handed to him and he has no heart? **** you. He was in against a man he couldn't beat and came out fought round after round. Pacquiao was giving him the business the final seven rounds and he still fought on. No heart? You're an idiot.

Comment

When the going gets tough he decides to "take it the safe way out", we have only seen this in 2 fights(clottey too but he fought atleast)

He was taking a lot of punishment tho, you can't really blame him but when you have such a big name and you are such a star, you gotta go out on your shield.

I shouldnt judge because any fighter getting inside the ropes has balls and only he knows what pain he was in, if he decided it was enough, then credit to him.

Comment

Did he really say "stop the fight if anything happens?" I don't speak Espanol. I thought that Cotto's trainer kept asking if he wanted to go for one more round and Cotto kept saying yes. That's what the translator was saying anyway.

Comment

I heard his father wanted to stop it but joe santiago and cotto talked him out of it.

IMO joe santiago wasnt looking out for his fighter...... so much rage against roach and santiago didnt want to quit to roach.

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
                Now lets go back to last january when margarito was taking a much worse beating from shane! Did margarito get on his bike and run??? No margarito kept coming forward even as he was getting hit! He kept coming and coming!
                Last edited by TRAVI$; 11-15-2009, 01:04 PM.

Comment

I know Get You Mad is a hardcore Margo fanatic. But when you stop to think about it, he's got a valid point with this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    Did he really say "stop the fight if anything happens?" I don't speak Espanol. I thought that Cotto's trainer kept asking if he wanted to go for one more round and Cotto kept saying yes. That's what the translator was saying anyway.
                    i thought you were cuban, b

Comment

Working...
                    X