Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What embarassing things have you done chatting up women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What embarassing things have you done chatting up women?

I'll start off first as this thread is inspired by a horrendously embarassing episode I just had not 20 minutes ago.

My work is in temporary offices whilst our usual building is being refurbished. Well the receptionist at the office space building is a hot blonde 25 y/o South African girl.

Anyway, I was downstairs putting something in the post tray flirting with her and she made the right noises (laughing at my jokes in the correct places, encouraging body language). Well after a couple of minutes one of her friends in the building ( who works for another company comes down. So I try and charm her aswell.

The time came when I needed to get back to my desk, so I said my goodbyes and

walk slap bang face first into the security door forgetting I have to open it(we use key fobs to get through to the offices).

So I had 2 pretty fit birds laughing at me, I did my best to make repair the situation telling them "they never saw anything, if anyone asks I walked through the door with consummate style". I dont think it worked as i could hear the laughs as the door closed

Next time I may tell you about the time I was ****ing a bird and then fell off the bed, hit my head on my tele then fell asleep on top of her.

smooth

Comment

That's pretty funny dude.

In your mind, did the 2 hotties start eating each other out after you left? That's make for nice day dreaming.

Comment

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
        That's pretty funny dude.

In your mind, did the 2 hotties start eating each other out after you left? That's make for nice day dreaming.
        Already been to that place mate. It was wonderful!

If i had the chance definitely

Comment

I wasn't chatting her up as such.

But i was talking a really fit bird on the bus, just random small talk.

Anyhow out of no where my voice completely deceived me and i let out a high-pitched squeal, i felt like a choir boy and this girl just burst out laughing.

On a packed bus = disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Von View Post
            I wasn't chatting her up as such.

But i was talking a really fit bird on the bus, just random small talk.

Anyhow out of no where my voice completely deceived me and i let out a high-pitched squeal, i felt like a choir boy and this girl just burst out laughing.

On a packed bus = disaster.
            LOL, I hate it when that happens. Public humiliation sucks!

Comment

Good story. I lolled!

Comment

One time I was talking with this chick and I was on my bike. So as I was leaving I rode my bike and ahead was a curve. I try and look cool and do some kind of drift to turn on the curve with my bike. I failed miserably. I landed on my back and my bike flew like 10 feet away.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X