No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto's Training Camp For Austin Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto's Training Camp For Austin Trout

Former three-division champion Miguel Cotto changed up his training camp this time around, as his preparation for his assignment with WBA junior middleweight titlist Austin “No Doubt” has seen him swing by Abel Sanchez’s Summit Gym in Big Bear, California.

Cotto (37-3, 30 KO’s) meets Trout (25-0, 14 KO’s) inside of Madison Square Garden in New York in a Showtime-televised attraction on December 1 and he is spending his final week on the West Coast before venturing to Orlando, Florida for the final phase of his camp.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've never seen so many camp pictures before. Specially month and half from the fight.

Comment

He looks to be in great shape. Cotto and Diaz must have great cohesion by now. I expect an even better Cotto than the Mayweather fight.

Trout is in for a fight.

Comment

Bored, indifferent, doesn't care?? None, he'll rip Trout...look @ Trout/David Lopez, ranked somewere below 30, he knocked
        Trout down though it was missed by out-of-position Canadian ref, Hubert Earl, Trout has never been 2 this level...best thing Trout has is Louie Burke...

Comment

cotto is right now at 162, and still left a month to the fight

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            He looks to be in great shape. Cotto and Diaz must have great cohesion by now. I expect an even better Cotto than the Mayweather fight.

Trout is in for a fight.
            i think miguel will regret not taking Arum's money to fight Manny. This is gonna be a tough fight for both.

Comment

Love Diaz running camp. Cotto looks like he's already in good shape and prepared to take his 5th world championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                i think miguel will regret not taking Arum's money to fight Manny. This is gonna be a tough fight for both.

didnt cotto said it was the same amount as last time and everything favoring manny again?

Comment

Cotto already looks to be in great shape. Austin is about to lose that '0'.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                    didnt cotto said it was the same amount as last time and everything favoring manny again?
                    yes. but it will undoubtedly be more than what he will get for fighting Trout. I know trout looked bad the last time out but he is tough.

Comment

Working...
                    X