No announcement yet.

Fighters who where ****sexuall?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters who where ****sexuall?

Has there been any champion who where gay? I know there where roumers about Muhammad ali when he first started as a pro becuse he turn down the hookers the pimp offering him free, then the started offering him men instead but he turn them down too, only traning for him.

I also read somwhere that where roumers about Marciano that he had an alternetiv sexuallety before he became champ but the roumers stopped when he was "the white savior" of the sport.

I also read here on this forum that David Haye had have sex whit men.

Anybody else?

Just you.

Comment

Didn't you get banned recently....Magicman?

Comment

Must be an ALT.
        Last edited by Vadrigar.; 08-06-2010, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Just to humor the TS, Emile Griffith is the first openly gay world champion, don't know of any others of the top of my head.

Comment

No, I´m not magicman.

I started this tread becuse I think is interesting. There treads about other things outside the ring like crim and so on. Why not discuss roumers and myth about fighters sexuallety?

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
              Must be an ALT.
              Wonder who is this ^^ one

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                Just to humor the TS, Emile Griffith is the first openly gay world champion, don't know of any others of the top of my head.
                Aside from Griffith,

Panama Al Brown
                Freddie Mills

The rest is unfounded rumours and speculation.

Comment

We know that Hasim Rahman openly called Lennox Lewis gay, and after breaking up an engagment years ago there have been rumors about Lennox Lewis sexuality.

I am sure there are many gay boxers but many are still or stayed in the closet. It wouldn't be comfortable for them to open about it with the sport being known for "machismo.".

Comment

There are very few who seem to be open about it. Though I dont doubt that there are many who might be bisexual OR may have partaken in ****sexual activity.

I've heard rumours about Tommy Morrison, Mike Tyson and Emile Griffith having been involved in ****sexual activity, but I'm sure they aren't/weren't gay as a preference to the ladies. I've heard stories about Tyson's prison life and about Morrison's mad orgies. Griffith seems to change his mind on the subject.

David Haye openly joked about it, though I think his joke referred to his boxing record rather than ****sexual activity.

Chris Eubank can come across as a touch effeminate, but he was a true warrior in the ring with a family. I've never doubted his sexual preference.

Being openly gay could be very marketable for a decent fighter! A really flamboyant, bitchy, preening showman entering the arena to YMCA booming out! I know its a crass stereotype, but it could sell alot of tickets especially if he was a good fighter!

Comment

Working...
                    X