No announcement yet.

the sparing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the sparing

i start the sparing soin, what is good way to start the sparing? is 4 roungd good? is it good to have the sex before the play? thans guiys

Originally posted by Alfonso85
    i start the sparing soin, what is good way to start the sparing? is 4 roungd good? is it good to have the sex before the play? thans guiys
    #1. It's not a play lol
    #2. Start with 3 rounds and built ur way up..

Comment

If you are going hard, 3 rounds is more then enough. You'll probably be exhausted after round 2. I know I am, but I may just be a *****.

Comment

Do u mean by play where u take some puppets and talk and make it look like their talking?...because boxing is not a play...

It's great to have sex when u play, especially between rounds...
        JK!

Comment

A good way to start a sparring match is to just do what they tought you, jab, 1-2 anything of that sort. Just remember not to mess up and hit randomly, its very likely for that to happen if ur new to sparring and ur getting trashed by someone better than you.
          Just focus on everything ur coach tought you, and always keep your hand up.

Am not so sure about the sex part, personally it never effected me.

Comment

The Sparring is no joke Alfonso. No sex, no bagels, and no handling of any small animals within 72 hours of engaging in The Sparring. You need to be pissed off and ready to kill NO QUESTIONS ASKED. If your trainer gives you a 9 mm and tells you to shoot your partner you ****ing do it. Otherwise, if you're not willing to kill, you may as well leave the gym at once.

This sport ain't for peace loving, sex making hippies.

Comment

in opening rounds, try to stay lose as possible, establish ya jab, and stay light and fast. Sparring isnt sposed to be a place where u belt ya sparring partner, unless ya both novices. Try different things in sparing, so u get familiar with them. Ever seen Kosta Tszyu spar, i have few times, and i dont think i have eva seen him win one. thats just the way he trains and spars.

Comment

A little on the extreme side Kid Achilles, but well put on the seriousness it could all come down to. I always fought hard when I was sparring, ofcourse unless I was more experienced than the other guy. If we were even or he had more experience than me then I fought as hard as I would for a fight. Some people didnt like it, but they say that you will spar like you shadowbox and then you will fight like you spar. So I did them all with the steam flowing hard and learned to condition myself and better prepare for the fights. Be ready for what ever comes at you and be ready to throw down, aint no play in boxing.........Rockin'

Comment

Something major that I had to learn when I first started sparring was to control my temper. The first time you've got a real person landing shots and slipping yours, it's easy to get frustrated and to take it personal. I remember on my first day sparring, my first partner was taking it really easy on me and I thought that's what it was about. Then they switched me up and the second guy was a lot more aggressive and hit harder. I thought he was overdoing it and trying to be a tough guy, and I got pissed off and tried to knock him out. But really I was just seeing red and going into street fight mode. Embarrassing.

Comment

its also depends upon the tempo and pace of the person ya sparring, if they are going hard out, u gotta match them, if they are going through the motions and alittle light, u might have to increase the tempo to give yaself a decent workout

Comment

Working...
                    X