No announcement yet.

Ripped Fuel, Xenedrine, Hydroxicut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripped Fuel, Xenedrine, Hydroxicut

I have tried Ripped Fuel but i got EXTREMELY angry constanttly so i had to stop after 2 weeks.

you guys got any experience with this stuff?

which would you suggest?

I've tried Hydroxycut on numerous occasions. Don't really like it that much. ****s up my stomach and makes me feel kind of weird. You wanna get shredded up do it the old fashioned way, eat right. 6 meals a day, high in protein, low in carbs and fat. When I stick to that diet I get shredded up quick.

Comment

Zen is right.

All the products you mentioned are thermogenics, which work by raisning your bodies temperature and making your metabolism increase = burn more calories = weight loss.

they do have some side effects, including nausea, irritability and in some cases headaches etc.

They seem to work in some cases, in a lot of others, they don't. Personally, I have had a bit of exposure to them (a friend of mine works for a supllement company) and have found that I made minimal gains by using them, but did have a constant stomach ache, and was pissing a lot more than usual.

If you are going to use one of them, I suggest, establish a solid diet plan for a few weeks beforehand, get into good habits. Increase your water uptake also. Don't use them for too long, 4-6 week cycles should be enough without becoming too much of an annoyance.

BTW, you will get multiple opinions on this topic...same as roids or any other supplementation. Ultimately the decision will be yoursand yours alone, my opinion is that thermogenics aren't a bad thing, but can be done without. I haven't juiced and never would, to me, it isn't worth it, I don't get paid to train so would get minimal gain from it.

However, you, or someone else you speak to may feel differently. It isn't wrong, just a different point of view.

Comment

Used a few different ones. Hated them. Change the diet, up the cardio. Thats the best way!

Comment

I would love to eat the 6 meals a day but i can only eat 2 times a day due to the cafeteria's tyrany.

Comment

dude use steroids if you are wanting to pack on some muscle.

Comment

Funny thing about Xadrine is, yes it made me piss more than usuall, but kinda funny it came out much SLOWER .. weird .... and it made me feel kinda light headed.

Comment

I have used Stacker 2, and for me- they didn't work for ****, it actually made me really fatigued and sleepy.

Comment

Also, what is your goal in mind, just lose weight or gain muscle while lowering your bodyfat?

Comment

Originally posted by Tdiddy42
                    Also, what is your goal in mind, just lose weight or gain muscle while lowering your bodyfat?

Well i got a good bit of muscle on me so i'm not to worried about gainin muscle BUT i do wanna lose as much fat as possible.

i'm at 245 my goal is 205 fighting 210-215 walkin around (though i would walk around at 205 as well)

Comment

Working...
                    X