• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    Are you a Hebrew?

I thought you said you're an athiest.
    Nope. Not Hebrew.

Anyway, you seem to be avoiding questions.

Explain what that has to do with Lewinski and her slobbering blow job?

Who are the supremacist group you speak of that did all these things and how do you know?

What has Amalek have to do with all of this?

Comment

Holocaust.

Comment

no weapon forged against you shall prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          The main problem I have with them is the selective skepticism.

Skepticism itself is a good thing, it's good for people to question official versions of events. But the problem is the majority of conspiracy theorists are intensely skeptical of official accounts, but blindly accept alternative explanations that have just as many holes in them.

Another problem with them is that are constructed with the benefit of hindsight, incorporating cause and effect relationships that couldn't have been known until after the fact.

So I do get why people are skeptical and I think they are right to be, but they should be skeptical across the board.
          Well that's the thing isn't it..

When you take a look at what the alternative would be to let's say 9/11, it's mind blowing what it would take logistically. Yet, that is more believable than what actually happened.

Personally I think it just comes down to people watching videos on the internet and buying into them without actually doing their homework.

Also, there's a sense of rebellion that is seen as intelligent by these conspiracy theorists. If you don't believe in these conspiracy theories, then you are some kind of sheep being manipulated by the govt.

Comment

Anyone who believes that governments do not committ conspiracies on a frequent basis needs to read some of the wikileaks cables.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              Anyone who believes that governments do not committ conspiracies on a frequent basis needs to read some of the wikileaks cables.
              Care to share any you have found on wikileaks???

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                911 was an inside job
                Come on man. Think about what your saying. You really believe the Asian terrorist's passport survived a jet fire inferno and was found in good condition in the rubble? A six year old could pick holes in this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
                  I thought the CIA drug trafficking was no longer a conspiracy, but fact. I think it was some guy named Michael Ruppert who outed them.
                  The CIA is impoting Opium. It's official. The documents are there to see.

Comment

i think its highly likely agents within MI5/MI6 had Diana killed.

And this next one might seem a bit radical, but i dont think 9/11 was an inside job.

Comment

The CIA has also admitted the Bin Laden video's were fake. This is mainstream news.

Comment

Working...
                      X