No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse - A psychological profile

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Do you know many women around the world are victims of war rape? What made you think it was ok to joke about it in a boxing forum? Disgusting.
    I would argue that your lack of humor is equally disgusting, if not more so.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Stopped reading right there.

In the words of Mike Tyson, Lucas would eat Khan's a*shole alive. Khan has no chin, no inside game, and no ability to clinch when hurt. Against a guy with as much power and stamina as Matthysse he would literally be flying all over the ****ing ring as if he were slipping on banana peels.
      lmao awesome post dude

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
        Please. Matthyse would likely beat most of the competition currently at 140 but I think a really good boxers are his nemesis. I would also like to see what happens when he fights someone that combines both, I think Kahn gives him problems, Bradley also tears him up. Id love to see him in a war with Rios and Maidana.
        Wrong. I good example would be when Maidana landed the right hand that shook khan, the only reason he didn't knock him out the following round was due to endurance. Lucas would just destroy him and wear him down.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
          It's called reality. Lucas lost to both the top fighters he faced, and has never faced a big puncher like Rios.
          And Rios lost to Abril and was given a gift, Lucas beat Alexander and Judah and evryone here knows it.

Should Lucas fight Rios I think Rios would lose and start slurring his words even more.

Comment

Working...
          X