Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez 4: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    Naah. The smart Manny that showed up in the Bradly fight would surprise JMM and throw him off balanced. "Come in, piss boy, show me what you got. I'm not going to let you backpedal and allow you to take the juicy role of countering this time. I'll do the countering. **** the fans. Go ahead and entertain them."

Comment

the last fight was very close, i got it 115-113 pac. rd 9 to 12 jmm gave the

fight away. they keep on saying pac was not dominant . so was marquez.

other than the 4 highlight punches, pac landed more and was more active,

and the one who initiate a fight. if not for the judge who mistakenly scored rd

1 10-7 instead od 10-6 he would have won 3-0. I think it will be boring the

next fight. cause like freddie said they know each other pretty damn well.

and next fight they will now wait for Jmm to be the aggressor..and that will

throw him off with his counter punching. norwood, floyd, chris john. was

just waiting for marquez all night long and when jmm initiate he' lost of his

comfort zone.. so it's gonna be boring... and fans will see two fighters

just waiting for each other.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez 4: Who Wins?

Bob Arum.
        I can honestly see that happening

Comment

Pac hasn't KO'd anyone in years and has the same KO percentage as Floyd, yet these idiots still think he is going to stop everyone he fights inside 6 rounds . He has KO'd one guy inside the first 6 rounds in 5 years...One! Floyd has the same amount of early round KOs that Pac does over the last half a decade

Comment

JMM is SKILLED and a excellent Counter Puncher and Timing...that is not going to change so it is going to play out the exactly the same way it did the last time they fought

Comment

I think Marquez will deserve the decision.

Comment

Pac's going for the KO, Marquez is going for the KO.

It should be good, I hope Marquez can take it though.

Comment

a doped up marquez wins. look how big he got when he fought pac. and he has that cheat of a nutritionist.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                    a doped up marquez wins. look how big he got when he fought pac. and he has that cheat of a nutritionist.
                    Pac should make Marquez take OST, oh wait.....

Comment

Man at this point I really don't care. I just hope that when it happens (cause it will happen) It's not in Texas. Regardless of outcome one or both will be accused of doping even more...

Comment

Working...
                      X