No announcement yet.

[VIDEOS] Carl Froch vs Lucian Bute Nottingham Press Conference + Interviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEOS] Carl Froch vs Lucian Bute Nottingham Press Conference + Interviews

Interesting to hear Bute turned down a fight with Froch before the tourney and he seems to allude to what I already thought - he turned down the tourney, it wasnt that Showtime "didn't invite him".

Bute does look a fair bit bigger than Carl though...

Comment

Herschman who created the tourney stated many times Bute wasn't invited.

C'mon Froch put on a suit ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
        Herschman who created the tourney stated many times Bute wasn't invited.

C'mon Froch put on a suit ffs.
        Of course he's going to say that.

Bute alludes to the fact that they signed to fight Andrade instead of going to the Super Six

Comment

Mince words all you like.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
            Mince words all you like.
            Maybe you should try watching and listening to the interview. There was no way his handlers were putting him in the Super Six coming off that first Andrade fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Maybe you should try watching and listening to the interview. There was no way his handlers were putting him in the Super Six coming off that first Andrade fight.
              I did watch already.

Comment

Hmmm, so Bute turned down a fight against Froch a few years ago because "he wasn't ready?".

@ 5:51, Froch confirms what I've been saying for the last 4 months about Froch coming off a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  This exactly.

I've been in 50 page battles on NSB trying to tell people this for the last 5-6 months. 50 and 60 page battles lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Hmmm, so Bute turned down a fight against Froch a few years ago because "he wasn't ready?".

@ 5:51, Froch confirms what I've been saying for the last 4 months about Froch coming off a loss.
                    Didn't Bute try to fight Ward after the super 6.

Comment

Working...
                    X