No announcement yet.

Just got my MP Nike shoes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
    It wasn't the shoes. It was the socks. And the blood test. And the gloves. And the ring. And his promoter. And his haircut. And his.....

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
      It wasn't the shoes. It was the socks. And the blood test. And the gloves. And the ring. And his promoter. And his haircut. And his.....
      condoms...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        pacroid dont give a **** about your money, which prolly came from welfare anyways!...
        filipinos are the most racist muthaffukaz ever. ***** I work for a livin an your cherry pickin god gets nothin. he need to get off that **** an take the dang drug test.

Comment

Originally posted by gcgc View Post
          pacroid aint gettin a dime from me.
          You don't even have a dime.

Comment

Yall should start yall's own thread cause you ****s are way off-topic.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              I got two pairs of the black & red MP Nike shoes, they look good and feel very light. They also got some white, red and blue ones but those look like absolute crap. I'm impressed, I thought Pac would choose some tackie ass shit, well the white ones do look tackie, but the black ones look really good.
              More like you stole it.

Comment

filipinos are the most racist muthaffukaz ever. ***** I work for a livin an your cherry pickin god gets nothin. he need to get off that **** an take the dang drug test.
                racist?...whats racist with what i said?.......it's floyd who is racist......**** the test, **** is unnecessary....

Comment

Funny ass thread!!

Comment

The socks excuse was for the inability to finish off Marquez in fight 1

Blood test on the night of the fight was the excuse for the Morales defeat.

Learn your history you nOObs!

Comment

filipinos are the most racist muthaffukaz ever.
                      ironic... eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X