Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Comcast have online option for JMM-Pac 4?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Comcast have online option for JMM-Pac 4?

I already paid for the fight, my whole family is at my house watching it tonight, I'm working nights this week and only way to watch is online in the control room.

Does Comcast/Xfinity have an option to watch Online since I already paid for the fight, or can I only watch it at home?

The only way I know to watch it online is to buy it on TopRankTV.com. I watched Martinez vs. Chavez Jr. that way when I was out of town. I don't know if they are doing it for this fight or not.

But since you already paid for it that doesn't make sense for you. I don't think Comcast has an option to watch events away from home.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      The only way I know to watch it online is to buy it on TopRankTV.com. I watched Martinez vs. Chavez Jr. that way when I was out of town. I don't know if they are doing it for this fight or not.

But since you already paid for it that doesn't make sense for you. I don't think Comcast has an option to watch events away from home.
      Someone seriously needs to buy the toprank.tv version and upload the multiple angles. I did it for the Chavez-Martinez fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

Damn. They really need to make something happen, if you pay for the PPV you should be able to watch it on TV and online using your account info and stuff. The Xfinity app needs to have this option added. I ain't gonna pay for the HD PPV and still cough up an additional $50 just to watch it online cause I'm away from home.

I'm surprised this is not an option really. You can watch cable on your smartphone with their app, why not PPV?

Comment

Working...
        X