Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to Froch vs Abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should be a great experiance, Monaco is expensive but its also a unique place, have a good time and yeah take plenty of photos

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
      Going on my own mate. Making a bit of a holiday out of it too, will relax on the beach, need a break.
      Ah brilliant, well you're bound to get a good holiday out of it.

Any prediction for the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
        Ah brilliant, well you're bound to get a good holiday out of it.

Any prediction for the fight?
        I have a feeling for an Abraham KO but Froch is a warrior so you never know, you?

Comment

I have a feeling for an Abraham KO but Froch is a warrior so you never know, you?
          Got a little something going that way too. Very hard to call though.

Hey Boxingscene, send Ben a camera and mic and a paycheck. Ben will represent at the weigh-in.

Comment

I just bought my ticket.
            I wish I could go - Abraham vs. Froch should be a war.

But not only is there a great main event, you'll also see Kubrat Pulev vs. Oleg Platov - two of the best up-and-coming heavyweights in the world. Many think Pulev could be a future world champion, but Platov looked very good in his last fight. Whoever wins will become a ranked heavyweight contender.

And then there's another very good fight between two young top ten cruiserweights: Enad Licina (BoxRec #10) vs. Yoan Pablo Hernandez (BoxRec #5). The winner will be in the cruiserweight Super Six.

Should be a great night of boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
              I wish I could go - Abraham vs. Froch should be a war.

But not only is there a great main event, you'll also see Kubrat Pulev vs. Oleg Platov - two of the best up-and-coming heavyweights in the world. Many think Pulev could be a future world champion, but Platov looked very good in his last fight. Whoever wins will become a ranked heavyweight contender.

And then there's another very good fight between two young top ten cruiserweights: Enad Licina (BoxRec #10) vs. Yoan Pablo Hernandez (BoxRec #5). The winner will be in the cruiserweight Super Six.

Should be a great night of boxing!

I didn't even know about the undercard, thanks for that. I'll send live updates from my phone.

Comment

Sounds good man, i'm still waiting for my ticket details.....i'm going with a group, let me know where abouts you're seated and perhaps we could hook up for a few?

Comment

Am going too but i need to get back to london and work out the details, Am currently away..

Comment

There goes your break, Ben.

Comment

Lol I'm ****ed off guys, but I had planned a few days holiday in that area so I'm going anyway, (non refundable tickets anyhow). Will go into Italy for a couple of days instead of the Froch fight. Quite gutted but what can we do? If I can't get a refund on the fight ticket I'll sell it for half price for when they reschedule it.

Comment

Working...
                      X