No announcement yet.

O2 Arena Tickets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O2 Arena Tickets

Haven't watch a fight at the O2 before, decent venue for boxing?

Having seen the prices for the Kessler/Froch fight but no seating plan available, trying to work out which price ticket I should get....

depends on your tolerance to heights... its a brilliant venue to watch at so i wouldnt overly worry if you went cheaper, itd just be high up

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Trying to decide between getting the £100 or £150, but I guess it's difficult to guess where that'll be given that it is middle price range...could be upper tier or lower?

Comment

sounds like it... either way both are decent tickets

Comment

Where have you seen the pricing?

Comment

I highly doubt tickets over £100 will be upper tier.

When I went to DeGale/Groves the pricing was similar and I think it was mainly £40 and £50 tickets on the upper tier.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza
              Where have you seen the pricing?
              pricing was announced as

40 50 60 80 100 150 200 300 500

off top of my head

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                I highly doubt tickets over £100 will be upper tier.

When I went to DeGale/Groves the pricing was similar and I think it was mainly £40 and £50 tickets on the upper tier.
                Whereabouts were you sat in relation to the ring? Really don't want a crappy view for this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by AthertonD View Post
                  Whereabouts were you sat in relation to the ring? Really don't want a crappy view for this fight!
                  I had a view over one of the corners on the upper tier. I either had £40 or £50 ticket. Can't remember which, was probably 10 rows up on the upper tier.

I would recommend you pay a bit extra to get on the lower tier tbh. I was not even half way up the upper tier and it looked high. You could still enjoy the fight but it was a long way away.

I'm definitely going to get tickets on the lower tier this time.

Comment

Working...
                  X