Nishioka is #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Yeah you justified this bull****!

Meh meh skills. suck a d1ck like I told you, Donaire is just to big so imagine what he was like against 112 & 115lbers!

The guys a fully pledged 135lb'er, don;t care what you say. He is so big nobody at these low weights can beat him but Rigo and that is with speed & timing.

Yeah yeah bandwagon it, the guys a scrub, equivalent to to Ward should he choose to beat up on 160lb and 154lbers.

Absolute balls. Just saying how it is and you won't like that because people hate the truth!

It's that simple. I just bumped a thread where this beast was hyped to another degree just because he was fighting Donaire. The lengths stans will go to.

Comment

if you can make the weight you get the credit.

donaire isnt the only one who doesnt fight in his walking around weight yet he's the only one who gets criticized.

If he can make the weight why would you have a problem with it?

Donaire so good and far above lower weight fighters that he gets ripped for being too big despite making the weight with ease while other fighters struggle making weight not eating for a whole week in some instances in order to get a unfair size advantage by fighting in weight classes they cant make weight in a healthy natural fashion not a peep of criticism.

stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
        Donaire makes these fighters look bad man.
        He made Mathebula look like the second coming of Tommy Hearns and Vazquez look like Hagler. He is a big bum picking on small bums and shot fighters!

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Nishioka was the best 122 fighter BY FAR

Its that simple

You said Proska would K.O Golovkin, I can't take you seriously. Hes a ****ing 135lb can picking on shot fighters and scrubs. Tell that mofo to fight Rigo, I will bet anything, Rigo despite the size advantage absolutely buries him!

Comment

I actually agree somewhat

I feel like this entire Nishioka fight was just good promotion by Arum, he got this UNKNOWN GUY to come to the US and hyped him up as "GREAT" and a Fighter who "HAVEN'T LOST IN 8 YEARS" so when Donaire defeats him they could hype of Donaire, this fight was fukin JOKE!

Gotta fight Rigondeaux or the winner of Mares vs Moreno next...but I would not be shocked if Donaire tries to move up to FEATHERWEIGHT maybe go after Ponce De Leon title, maybe Billy Dib somebody like that
          Last edited by sicko; 10-13-2012, 11:07 PM.

Comment

One guy who knows a shot fighter! its careful matchmaking and just names. Of course a stoppage win over Nishikoa looks brilliant on paper but the guy was done and I am sure even Donaire fans will admit, that performance was more to do with he was shot to bits than Donaire was great.

Rigo fcuking molests him, my god I have never been so serious. Do Donaire has the name and size but Rigo flat out embarrasses him!
            I disagree.

This fight is like a preview of Donaire vs Rigo. Rigo will stink up the joint then get KOd in the late rounds since his chin is a joke.

Comment

Arce is probably next, oh god! Make it stop, please!!

Comment

whats donaires walk around weight? Agree he is afraid of a real threat, guys like mathebula arent real threats

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  if you can make the weight you get the credit.

donaire isnt the only one who doesnt fight in his walking around weight yet he's the only one who gets criticized.

If he can make the weight why would you have a problem with it?

Donaire so good and far above lower weight fighters that he gets ripped for being too big despite making the weight with ease while other fighters struggle making weight not eating for a whole week in some instances in order to get a unfair size advantage by fighting in weight classes they cant make weight in a healthy natural fashion not a peep of criticism.

stupid.

Yeah yeah just like Chavez Jr got credit, the wonders of steroids and diuretics until they face a guy who gulfs them with far superior boxing ability. That is when fans learn what separates B- level druggies from A+ natural talents

Comment

He made Mathebula look like the second coming of Tommy Hearns and Vazquez look like Hagler. He is a big bum picking on small bums and shot fighters!
                    errrr, Mathebula is a giant with a ling reach.

Why do you want Nonito to move 8-12 lbs up? Let him grow in the 122 division ffs.

Comment

Yeah yeah just like Chavez Jr got credit, the wonders of steroids and diuretics until they face a guy who gulfs them with far superior boxing ability. That is when fans learn what separates B- level druggies from A+ natural talents
                      Oh great, now you are comparing Chavez jr to Nonito. What a total moron..

Comment

Working...
                      X