No announcement yet.

Mundine vs Jorge Daniel Miranda??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
    Well since we're all s******s and snot, I must apologise to 'I'll be back', who won the guessing comp and subsequent 1k per knock-out on the opponent's record... I've tried to send you the 13k prize, but for some reason it'll only let me send 13 or 14 points at a time, and I haven't the patience to sit there and go through it one thousand times so you can get your prize.

The other big question right now is how on earth Khoder expects Mayweather to take his 250k offer when they sit down at the table to make the big fight. Perhaps Mayweather will think the 250k is just for that: sitting down at the table.
    Its going to take 9 months and 3 wins to get a shot at the 154 WBA title.

Its going to take another 9 months and 3 defences to even get a phone call returned by Mayweathers manager.

End of the day its just calling out the big names in the hope to get some free profile.

Comment

Gotta get overseas and fight someone who has Class if He continues the Manipulating of Fights like He did as a Middleweight He will lose even more credibilty.!!!!

Teofilo
      Last edited by teofilo; 06-06-2010, 05:22 AM.

Comment

cant wait to see Mundine starshaped on the canvas agian, I still laugh to myself when I think of featherfisted Ottke putting him out cold.

Comment

Great Boxer Ottke,but punches like a Girl.!!!!

Teofilo

Comment

ULT/I'll be back, will love this:

http://www.mainevent.com.au/event.asp?id=819

and I think ULT wrote the outline for it as well:

First he climbed the mountain of professional Rugby League playing in a premiership team, before crossing to Boxing where he became a three time world champion, a pillar of the indigenous community and one of Australia's most talked about sports stars.

This authorised documentary special will feature extensive interviews with Anthony Mundine, discovering why he made the change of sports, the struggle he faced to conquer the square circle at the highest level and controversies that have erupted along the way.

We will take you inside his great fights - relive the highs and lows of a career that continues well into his 30's and ask, is there an end to the fairy tale in sight?

This program will examine the fights and the great moments within them, plus feature appraisal from boxing and sporting greats.

This was very funny

Comment

Wizard Of Oz Movie had more Credibility but theres a Big similarity to the Mundine Documentry and The Wizard of Oz
              One wanted a Brain
              One wanted a Heart and one wanted Courage,and Mundine wants all three.!!!!

Teofilo
              Last edited by teofilo; 06-06-2010, 09:49 PM.

Comment

miranda hs pulled out of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by I'll be back View Post
                  So JD Miranda is out. Perhaps they could get JD Fortune, the dude who won Rockstar: INXS. Pop music's version of Contender!

But no... I just saw a late plunge on..... Buckin, twistin, snortin, rodeo ridin drinkin man's thinkin man, Bronco McKart! 50-7 (31).

Can I just email Bronco and put you two in touch. This fight has to ****in happen. We'll call it the Horses For Courses card. Or maybe Horses For Causes since it's a KO to Drugs thinga-ma-jig.
                  Last edited by ColWallace; 06-08-2010, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'll be back View Post
                    Oh good that fight is really point less.. Nothing to get out of that fight for Mundine.. Gosh I hope he fights Golovkin now.. Please prove us wrong!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post

First he climbed the mountain of professional Rugby League playing in a premiership team, before crossing to Boxing where he became a three time world champion, a pillar of the indigenous community and one of Australia's most talked about sports stars.

This authorised documentary special will feature extensive interviews with Anthony Mundine, discovering why he made the change of sports, the struggle he faced to conquer the square circle at the highest level and controversies that have erupted along the way.

We will take you inside his great fights - relive the highs and lows of a career that continues well into his 30's and ask, is there an end to the fairy tale in sight?

This program will examine the fights and the great moments within them, plus feature appraisal from boxing and sporting greats.

This literally made me feel sick in the stomach. I've been tuned out of the Mundine circus since about the 8th time he fought Soliman; reading this reminds me why.

Comment

Working...
                      X