No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum, Beltran Begin Work on Pacquiao-Marquez 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum, Beltran Begin Work on Pacquiao-Marquez 5

Former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez has a lot of options. Promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank was in Mexico and meetings were held between Arum, Marquez and promoter Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions.

The target for Arum is a fifth fight between Pacquiao and Marquez for the fall. If a deal is not reached, and then Pacquiao and Marquez go in their separate directions, there will be several opponents considered for both - including the winners of several upcoming fights being promoted by Top Rank - and the options include Timothy Bradley, Ruslan Provodnikov, Brandon Rios, Jessie Vargas and Mike Alvarado.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really dont care for a 5th fight. Pac would destroy JMM in another fight. He was cleaning his clock this fight before he got careless...

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
      I really dont care for a 5th fight. Pac would destroy JMM in another fight. He was cleaning his clock this fight before he got careless...
      5th fight...........pac gets ko'd again.

I really dont care for a 6th fight. Pac would destroy JMM in another fight.

A never ending story with nsb................

Comment

I think the main reason jmm was getting tagged so much was because he was going for the kill was looking for that big punch . Just like he said he would go for the finish he was set on knocking pac out or going out on his shield one way or another that fight was gonna ending in stoppage. I think the 5th fight goes totally diff jmm out boxes pac but loses by decision thanks to uncle bob but this time he doesn't give a **** .

Comment

Marquez deserves a big payday, and I read in a article he asking 20 mil. I hope he gets it.

Comment

He should get 50/50 right down the line.

Comment

I AM SO TIRED OF THIS.
              Just take a fight in Mexico and fill that 20k stadium like you did against Fedchenko

Comment

Those potential fights are sad, the top rank stable is shallow at fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  I AM SO TIRED OF THIS.
                  Just take a fight in Mexico and fill that 20k stadium like you did against Fedchenko

Do you all see the lengths Arum will go to if he really wants to make a fight happen.

Comment

twrx thank **** someone else see's the truth all this manny looked amazing bull**** is because JMM fought different he could have ran all night and countered making pac look like **** again but he was going for the kill with a punch he perfected he pulled the same punch in round 3 or 4 i cant rem but either way he wanted the KO he got it no 5th fight **** arum the old ****

Comment

Working...
                    X