Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Antonio Margarito Apreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    you're literally only known for 1 post where you said you would swallow Ronaldo's jizz....Then later you took it to the extreme, saying you actully wanted Ronaldo to fuck you.

you're a disgusting faggot that knows nothing about boxing... you're a joke
    well thats the end of that lol...

Comment

you're literally only known for 1 post where you said you would swallow Ronaldo's jizz....Then later you took it to the extreme, saying you actully wanted Ronaldo to fuck you.

you're a disgusting faggot that knows nothing about boxing... you're a joke
      Yo, guy.

Why u running from Kev? I seen him slam u the other day n u ain't say nutthiiinnnggg l0l0l0l.

He got you hiding in this lounge.

Pipe down Jr.

Before I call your daddy over.

Comment

• Originally posted by figzuki View Post
        well thats the end of that lol...
        If I had a piece of gold for every time he has called Trinidad the n word on twitter. I'd be rich like Hernan was after he slayed the aztecs?

He's acting politically correct now after Kev got him running.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
          If I had a piece of gold for every time he has called Trinidad the n word on twitter. I'd be rich like Hernan was after he slayed the aztecs?

i really dont care what happens out on twitter bro.....

Comment

• Originally posted by figzuki View Post
            i really dont care what happens out on twitter bro.....
            Then keep sucking off your idols dick. Thinking he's some sort of ATG.

He's a fraud.

My boy fishnets schooled the **** outta him.

Comment

• Margarito is the greatest Mexican to ever live.

Let's get back on topic, Lads.

Comment

Yo, guy.

Why u running from Kev? I seen him slam u the other day n u ain't say nutthiiinnnggg l0l0l0l.

He got you hiding in this lounge.

Pipe down Jr.

Before I call your daddy over.
                he didn't respond back to my last post, why would I stay in that thread?

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post

you're so scared of getting banned, you haven't posted in 1 controversial thread in months... stick to your shitty futbol. Seeing you post about Boxing is laughable

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
                If I have another guy blow me and nut on my face for a couple hundred bucks I might need, I'll do it. .
                real post from this queer

Comment

Then keep sucking off your idols dick. Thinking he's some sort of ATG.

He's a fraud.

My boy fishnets schooled the **** outta him.
                  dont get me wrong bro im a fan, but i'm not delusional...

trinidad and margarito could've fought ten times and ten times margarito would've been sparked something serious... Taylormade style for Tito, they would've just stood toe toe toe all day in the middle of the ring banging it out, no doubt, but in the end Tito sparks his ass...

worry about your boxing over there, it needs all the help it can get....

Comment

• real post from this queer[/QUOTE]

LMAO

Comment

he didn't respond back to my last post, why would I stay in that thread?

you're so scared of getting banned, you haven't posted in 1 controversial thread in months... stick to your shitty futbol. Seeing you post about Boxing is laughable

real post from this queer
                      Actually, he did. Go check, Enrique. You got sodomized.

I've paid my dues. I have nothing left to prove. You on the other hand, have "toned"] it down like Kev said. You've never been banned and just beat the bush around time to time. You're a joke. Like I said, attempting to emulate vcvc's style and failing terribly in doing so. A poor man's vcvc and ether. What a joke.

Try harder, Jr. Punk ass little kid....

Yeah, I posted that.

Everyone knows I'm p4p the best gay poster on here. That's unless Spray still posts here.

Comment

Working...
                      X