No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez III - HBO To Televise Weigh-In Live

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez III - HBO To Televise Weigh-In Live

For the first time ever, HBO will telecast live a world championship fight weigh-in event when worldwide superstar Manny Pacquiao and his formidable challenger Juan Manuel Marquez tip the scales on Friday, Nov. 11 at 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT. The half-hour boxing special on HBO will be hosted by Jim Lampley, who will be joined by commentators Max Kellerman, Emanuel Steward and Harold Lederman, as well as featured guests in providing boxing fans with a ringside seat for the festivities. All the action will take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Thank goodness. It was getting tiresome watching the lame highlights on ESPN with no staredown or anything.

Comment

nice...this should be the first i think....

Comment

that's dope

Comment

Nice!!! I hope they do a post fight 24/7 like in the Floyd-Ortiz fight.

Comment

I feel like a little school girl who is about to perform her first ballet for the school lol. I am so anxcious and excited. Like even with that nervous tingly feeling inside as if it was fight night. This will be an epic ending to a classic trilogy.. I cant wait man. This is history in the making right here. Two warriors finishing what they started.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              For the first time ever, HBO will telecast live a world championship fight weigh-in event when worldwide superstar Manny Pacquiao and his formidable challenger Juan Manuel Marquez tip the scales on Friday, Nov. 11 at 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT. The half-hour boxing special on HBO will be hosted by Jim Lampley, who will be joined by commentators Max Kellerman, Emanuel Steward and Harold Lederman, as well as featured guests in providing boxing fans with a ringside seat for the festivities. All the action will take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
              HBO should charge $2.99 for this. They love shooting themselves in the foot. Hardcores will pay!

Comment

I'm not to crazy about 24/7. It's supposed to be reality tv, but they always edit out the parts where Pac juices up. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be interested in watching his technique!

Comment

Can't wait to strea....see this fight!

Comment

Very nice HBO!

WAR DINAMITA!!

Comment

Working...
                    X