Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Percentage wise how positive are you that God does not exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats up squeal piggy.... i dont get why people give u **** around here, u seem like a good poster to me... and of course a victim of tunney

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      Oh really, what would you propose that God did to fix things?
      One thing would be to change the way a breed of parasitic wasp lays its larvae into live caterpillars and they then eat the caterpillar alive from the inside. That could be changed to a more humane life cycle.

Comment

Depends on what the definition of this God of yours is.

The Biblical God? 100%.

Comment

For those who say 100 percent, where is your proof?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            One thing would be to change the way a breed of parasitic wasp lays its larvae into live caterpillars and they then eat the caterpillar alive from the inside. That could be changed to a more humane life cycle.
            Oh really, because your grand design serves a better purpose right? Im sure you are familiar with Newtons Law that states every action has an equal and opposite reaction, maybe you should take that into consideration when making changes to God's work.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
              Im 100% sure that God does exist.
              Explain why you think this, preferably in a rap verse

Comment

Originally posted by BearGrylls View Post
                For those who say 100 percent, where is your proof?
                Lmao.........

Comment

Sorry but anyone who says they're 100% sure God does or doesn't exist is talking ****. For it to be 100% it needs to be proved God exists or doesn't exist. Since neither has happened I don't think anyone can say 100%. I'd say I'm 95% sure he doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    Oh really, because your grand design serves a better purpose right? Im sure you are familiar with Newtons Law that states every action has an equal and opposite reaction, maybe you should take that into consideration when making changes to God's work.
                    I think that you are confused. But assuming that you aren't.... why should I take that into consideration? An omnipotent god is not subject to things like physical laws. If god thought "actually yes, a species of worm which burrows into people's eyeballs and causes blindness usually in children is a bit of a ***** move... I'll scrap that!" would he then say "oh damn... I can't. Newton (sic) made a law..."

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post

Even if there is a God, he ain't a good one. With the **** that happens on this planet any god that does exist would have to be one hell of an *******.
                      And when he does do something about it people will complain that God should leave us alone. He gave us free will.

As for the percentage............it depends. Decades ago its 100% im sure there is a God. Then couple of years ago it's 50/50..........right now it's 70-30.

Comment

Working...
                      X