Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I Want To Win a Title, Make History Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I Want To Win a Title, Make History Again

Former three division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-8-1, 39 KOs), 41-years-old, is looking to turn back the clock on May 18th in Cancun, when he faces 23-year-old Pablo Cesar Cano (26-2-1, 20 KOs) in a welterweight contest. Mosley has not won a fight since 2009, when he stopped Antonio Margarito. Since that time Mosley has gone 0-3-1 in his last four. He lost decisions to Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Saul Alvarez. There was a draw with Sergio Mora in 2010.

[Click Here To Read More]

He's delusional and someone needs to save this man before he seriously gets hurt.
    I feel pity for him because Jin allegedly took all his boxing earnings leaving him with just a pair of underpants so he has to make a living somehow but he could find other ways I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      He's delusional and someone needs to save this man before he seriously gets hurt.
      I feel pity for him because Jin allegedly took all his boxing earnings leaving him with just a pair of underpants so he has to make a living somehow but he could find other ways I guess.
      Help him find a job.

Comment

Im sure DLH will have him ranked #3 P4P in Ring mag to push some dumb title his way! :ANYWORD:

Comment

Make him a mod at Boxingscene, that will keep him busy.

Comment

That's my boy but it's time to hang them up

Comment

Shane nobody believes you man,your time has gone and you are only here for a paycheck these days

Comment

might awell get back on the epo for old times sake...

Comment

I agree that Mosley should have retired years ago but I think his fight with Cano will be entertaining. If he does win, I doubt he ever gets another title shot. He shouldn't have been such a diva in the Malignaggi negotiations. That's a fight I think he could have had a chance to win. Hope he hangs em up soon. Nothing left to prove champ.

Comment

Please go away and stay retired. Please.

Comment

Working...
                    X