No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Confident He Would Slaughter Adonis Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of a sheep"

Like all good trash talking it doesn't have to make sense but as long as it's funny!

Comment

Yes he is quite the eloquent trash talker, its funny how emotional fans get compairing his talk to mayweather and broner's - who cares... stevenson does nt have the chin nor the footwork to beat frch - people think he jst goes out there guns a blazing and that is not the case, froch has underated abilities that his opponents find out in the ring. Stevenson simply does not have the tools nor pedigree, because froch can take it and bring it

Comment

How can you not like Froch? He can box and he can bang. He has a solid chin and talks a great game. If he and Stevenson do fight, I definitely think he will knock Stevenson out.

Comment

In my mind, the question "How can you not like Froch" should also go along with "How can ANYONE like Peado Rapist Scum Stevenson!!!". But yeah I agree, how can you not like Froch. He has grown on me over the years. He is one of THE best.
          Last edited by richardt; 01-10-2013, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
            We have seen him floored by people like Jermaine Taylor? Have we? The Taylor fight was the first and only time he has been down in his pro career.

Considering he has faced off against the biggest punchers at 168 consistently how can you say, talk about Froch having a solid chin is rubbish? Froch having a solid chin is an undeniable fact at this point.

Meanwhile Stevenson got stoped by Darnell Boone a guy with a 50/50 record and less than 20% K.O ratio.
            The fact that he has been floored before means if he gets caught on that chin he will go down. After Taylor he faced Dirrell who's not a big puncher and an overrated Arthur Abraham. Andre Ward fought him with one hand and Kessler also showed Froch could be taken out. What I meant about his chin was simply that if he gets caught,it's not like that chin is made of titanium yes it's a good chin but, he can go. Stevenson is good at clipping people's chins and Froch would really need to stop his bad habits.He cant afford to have hands hanging low and exposing his chin.This is a very good fight but Froch will need to fight from the word go so that Stevenson does not get a chance to land a shot. Get the guy out of the comfort zone early that way he knocks him out easy. There's no doubt Froch's the favourite but this will be a good fight.

I'm a Carl Froch fan, and have been a Froch fan from the days when no one wanted to hear about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              The fact that he has been floored before means if he gets caught on that chin he will go down.
              That was a combination when Froch was trying to throw one of his own. I don't think he was hurt, more caught by surprise.

In any event, Stevenson doesn't have anywhere near the boxing ability of Jermain Taylor.

What I meant about his chin was simply that if he gets caught,it's not like that chin is made of titanium yes it's a good chin but, he can go.
              He's human but bottom line, he can take a punch better than Stevenson so if they get into trading, there's more than likely only one fighter going down.

Comment

it would have been better if Carl used cobras instead of tigers in the example. Or maybe he's changing his nickname to The Tiger?

Comment

It's a good matchup

Not interested in seeing a Kessler rematch.

Give Adonis a chance at least he is exciting and has power

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    That was a combination when Froch was trying to throw one of his own. I don't think he was hurt, more caught by surprise.

In any event, Stevenson doesn't have anywhere near the boxing ability of Jermain Taylor.

He's human but bottom line, he can take a punch better than Stevenson so if they get into trading, there's more than likely only one fighter going down.

Strongly disagree

Comment

it's an odd match up
                      boxer skills adonis > froch
                      power adonis >froch
                      speed adonis > froch

stevenson has all of the "video game" advantage.

but froch has grit and experience and that's where I think he will win, if he beats adonis as easily as everyone here says, then I'd favour froch heavily vs kessler and ward in rematches.

Comment

Working...
                      X