Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brad Pitt Fight Club Diet and Workout Routine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ ONE MORE ROUND . its because im trying to loose weight?

Comment

i think we're forgetting the fact that this guy was working fulltime/OT acting in the movie.

I mean, how would he maintain the body throughout months of filming?....

Comment

Carbs food were very fresh and engaged Wholewheats and Feed, Natural Vegetables, Oats and Feed Sweets, which were then indicated off in his last two meals of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
          the abs was the most noticeable why didn't they add those exercises?

Abs come from diet and cardio/training. No direct ab work will do anything in terms of revealing your abs no matter how many sit ups or crunches you may do.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Abs come from diet and cardio/training. No direct ab work will do anything in terms of revealing your abs no matter how many sit ups or crunches you may do.
            not quite. If you cloned a person and had both people stick to the exact diet/sleep/exercise regime except for one neglecting ab exercises the person doing the ab exercises will have a much more noticeably defined abdominal region due to the enlarging of the muscles and reduction of body fat percentage vs reduction of body fat alone.
            the second sentence i mostly agree with.
            Last edited by VIPrice; 01-02-2013, 04:28 PM.

Comment

No leg workout in that regiment...sounds pretty lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                pretty basic

yeah the key would be having servants prepare your healthy meals and trainer standing with you making sure you doing the **** right and motivation

Not to mention having no stress and nothing to do all day would help alot with that workout plan.
                Yes, but what am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by josh-hill View Post
                  that looks like an incredibly easy workou. what am i missing?

Have you ever seen brad pitt fat in his entire life? I mean he has been on camera for atleast the last 25 years and he has never had a gut. Hes a naturally skinny guy. Its in the genes

Comment

No squats or deadlifts? And completely neglecting legs all together. No thanks

He just trained to have a low body fat

Comment

what's wrong with the diet is what I would like to know. it's low fat, healthy. a bit high in cholesterol to be eating all those eggs in one shot, regularly but it doesn't look bad. at least not after glancing it over.

Comment

Working...
                      X