Enough with the PED accusations!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough with the PED accusations!

Guys,

I think I've read enough butt-hurt fanboys crying about PED use by Marquez. Give credit where it is due.

Marquez weighed, measured, and conquered the Pacman. You don't think his last fight was any indication of how synergized those two were in the ring? Great rivalries can only grow from this rare ocurrence. JMM is a far smarter boxer than Pac, he can adjust mid-round, whereas Pac is the far more agile and naturally gifted fighter. He made a mistake, and after 42 rounds, JMM finally made him pay.

It was clear he trained for strength and power. His timing was impeccable, and gone was his tentativeness to throw with authority from previous fights. He finally landed his shot, while moving FORWARD, full force, unto a charging Manny. Marquez ALWAYS had the power to hurt Manny, he just hadn't had the chance to prove it. Pac disrespected JMM's power and was careless. You don't get careless with a fighter like JMM.

Marquez is an ATG, and so is Pacquiao. Let's just be glad this rivarly graced us in our lifetimes.

Well what are Pacfans suppose to do??? Surely they must have a excuse.

Comment

No Peds. His trainer may have had dealings before, but in no way would they knowingly put themselves out there like that with a back ground and rap sheet! JMM worked his ass off and it paid off!

Comment

Double standards, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          Well what are Pacfans suppose to do??? Surely they must have a excuse.

Comment

Best post that I have seen around here today, I couldn't have post it any better..

Comment

I agree but the campaign to have a better testing should continue.

Comment

Working...
              X