Marquez is the New P4P King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
    Enrique Peņa Nieto
    didn't the best cuban boxer of the last 30 years get beat up by mexicans over and over? JMM,Guerrero,JLC,Santa Cruz all turned out casabumyor

Comment

I suppose when you consider who Marquez just beat and in the fashion that he did. Also when you factor in his age.

I'd give it to Marquez over Mayweather simply because he had the balls to face Pacquiao and absolutely knocked his head off. I'm not sure I'd place him above Ward though.

Comment

Comment

I think given the circumstances of the KO. He is top P4P #1 or #2 at this point.

Comment

how can marquez poss be number one? he lost 12 rounds to floyd and no one doubts he would lose all 12 again! this just proves Marquez is superior to Pacman.

Comment

bump cannot let this die

Comment

Yes, Marquez should be #1 P4P. He beat the dude who was fighting everybody at a weight where his opponents were naturally bigger. Mayweather, has been taking the safe route. That is not cool. He is very deceptive. He does not deserve all the credit he gets. He fights dudes on the decline and fights the fights he knows he will win, against old worn dudes.

Comment

HBO's bias was disgusting tonight! Glad JMM brutally knocked Pacquiao out, there is no way in hell that they would have given him a fair shake on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    HBO's bias was disgusting tonight! Glad JMM brutally knocked Pacquiao out, there is no way in hell that they would have given him a fair shake on the cards.
                    I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw that disgusting behavior. Especially Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
                      how can marquez poss be number one? he lost 12 rounds to floyd and no one doubts he would lose all 12 again! this just proves Marquez is superior to Pacman.
                      I doubt it.

Sorry Floyd, but what have you done for me lately? Marquez p4p #1 easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X