No announcement yet.

When are Laker fans going to man up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are Laker fans going to man up

and admit the Celtics just have their number. Another finals matchup against the Celts and another loss. I am by no means a fan of the Celtics but I do respect them and it's hard not to call it like this. The history is just so telling.

Originally posted by Check View Post
    and admit the Celtics just have their number. Another finals matchup against the Celts and another loss. I am by no means a fan of the Celtics but I do respect them and it's hard not to call it like this. The history is just so telling.

As a Laker fan a real that. Beat money on all our games. From the bottom of my my heart it looks like Boston is to physical for us at times and man handle us when we try to run the triangle. So our offense look stagnant as ****. We should work it out and win and 7 that's what Kobe is for.

Comment

we'll see.

depends on who wins the series.

celtics do match up well with the lakers.

they have done great considering they are inferior. must be matchups.

Comment

they played game 6 and the lakers lost already? ****!

Comment

Talk about counting chickens before they hatch. Remind me to bump this.

Comment

Lakers will win............

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Talk about counting chickens before they hatch. Remind me to bump this.
              Tru That .... Guys are talkin like the series is over all ready ..

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                It's going to be tough to beat them twice in a row. It will end tomorrow, no doubt in my uneducated basketball mind.

Comment

It's going to be tough to beat them twice in a row. It will end tomorrow, no doubt in my uneducated basketball mind.
                  lakers can't win 2 in a row at home?

yet the celtics can win 3 in a row against the lakers? on the road too?
                  Last edited by Left Hook Tua; 06-14-2010, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    lakers can't win 2 in a row at home.

yet the celtics can win 3 in a row against the lakers? on the road too?

yup..Vegas is dumb as **** making the Lakers 7pt favorites

Comment

Working...
                    X