No announcement yet.

Wladimir & Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir & Vitali Klitschko

Where would you rank them in a list of the best heavyweights?

Wlad from 10-15 and Vitali from 20-30.

Both of them are hurt by having to share the top level competition between them. Also that retirement Vitali took didn't help.

I think Wladimir is not only the greater fighter, but the better fighter and would school his brother H2H. I also give him a chance to enter the top 10 before its all said and done, perhaps he may slip in in hindsight.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
      Wlad from 10-15 and Vitali from 20-30.

Both of them are hurt by having to share the top level competition between them. Also that retirement Vitali took didn't help.

I think Wladimir is not only the greater fighter, but the better fighter and would school his brother H2H. I also give him a chance to enter the top 10 before its all said and done, perhaps he may slip in in hindsight.
      What would you say Wlad's best 5 wins are?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        What would you say Wlad's best 5 wins are?
        Byrd
        Haye
        Chambers/Ibragimov/Peter(?)

He gets points for dominating the division. His list of wins doesn't stack up too well.

Comment

Wlad top 10, Vitali top 15-20..

Wlad can go higher by the end of his career.

Comment

Wlad right around #47 and Vitali about #55 on a clear day!! On a cloudy day if I think about ANY heavyweight who could slip a jab and step IN punching probably 68th and 77th. Honestly does this site have Klitz Bros. RELATIVES on here hahahaha!!! Look at their "best" wins! Not exactly household ATG's look at their defeats, even worse!!
            Their good fighters who try hard with limited talents! Thats it! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              Wlad right around #47 and Vitali about #55 on a clear day!! On a cloudy day if I think about ANY heavyweight who could slip a jab and step IN punching probably 68th and 77th. Honestly does this site have Klitz Bros. RELATIVES on here hahahaha!!! Look at their "best" wins! Not exactly household ATG's look at their defeats, even worse!!
              Their good fighters who try hard with limited talents! Thats it! Ray.
              I would just love to see a list of all these heavyweights who would allegedly beat the Klitschkos. At your convenience, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                I would just love to see a list of all these heavyweights who would allegedly beat the Klitschkos. At your convenience, of course.

You want a list?

Here's a list

Lennox Lewis- Ruddock FIght
                Lennox Lewis - Golota FIght
                Lennox Lewis- Tua Fight
                Lennox Lewis- Morrison Fight
                Lennox Lewis-Tyson Fight
                Lennox Lewis-Vitali Fight
                Lennox Lewis-Grant FIght
                Lennox Lewis- Holyfield I/II Fight

Lennox Lewis beats any version, any fusion, any combination, any double version of either Klitschkos or their mamas azz.

Pele Reid also will beat either Klitschko and you know it.

Did you cry when you saw that video?
                Everyone laughed , it was harilous seeing Vitali flat on his back.. dead
                Think imma bump that thread now.
                Last edited by Skittlez; 01-28-2013, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Wlad 16-25, Vitali a fair bit lower.

Comment

Wladimir is among the top 5 greatest heavyweights of all time.

Vitali is also in top 10.

Not by resumes (which is bull****e anyway) but, simply put, they'd rock with any of the past greats.

Comment

Working...
                    X