Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CM Punk speaks for every wrestling fan out there.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
    What's ******ed is your hideous username, avatar & signature picture.

Someone tuning in on a Monday night (The first day of the work week) to watch some wrestling, just before heading to bed to get ready for the next day of work is better than the abomination you and your ilk of weird little mutants are creating over at NSB.

Quiet down Cleetus cupocity tryin' to watch his wrasslin'

Jump over to the book thread and you can share with us how your latest copy of WWE Magazine is the best book you've ever read.
    Last edited by Manny#1ATG; 06-29-2011, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      Just like boxing now a days.
      zzzzZZZZZZZING!

Comment

Don't care if it's real or fake. That was a boss move.

I'll catch WWE every once in a while, seeing how nothing else is on at 10pm on Mondays anymore. Every good show has been moved to wednesdays, thursdays, and fridays.

I like it though. The gagged and censored him because he was putting everything on the table. But this isn't something new, Stone Cold used to do the same thing. Shyt, that nexus shyt tore up the WHOLE arena. Barricades, ring posts, ropes, everything. Rtruth fuks with fans now, degrading fathers in front of their children, throwing drinks in their face and shyt.

So, if this is fake, nothing special to me. Still liked it tho.

Comment

It's probably the greatest work-shoot of all time. And yes it was part of the script. Not totally written out but the big wigs knew what was coming.

Comment

I was a WCW man.... Don't care too much about wrestling because I got over the age of 16.

Comment

oh btw,,,, scripted.

Comment

I think most would agree that Pro wrestling died the day Tony Schiavone walked away.

Comment

Who's seen tonight's promo on Raw with Vince and what did you all think?

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                    Who's seen tonight's promo on Raw with Vince and what did you all think?
                    It was a great go home show, It got me to order the PPV. When he talked about the ice cream it got one of the biggest pops of the night and rightfully so. Those things were delicious.

The Cena punch ruined it. Ruined it completely. It's obvious they're pushing for a upset. It would suck so much if Cena just went in there and won and the PPV ended. It'd be a complete joke and I'd give up on WWE at that point. This gives me a glimmer of hope.

Comment

I think Cena will win but it will end up being a pretty good match.

Would've been nice if CM Punk broke kayfabe on the contract negotiations and asked for the copyrights to his ring name. I expected it but it never came.

Comment

Working...
                      X