Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Floyd fans those for and against Floyd/ginger.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    If Bushbaby means for May 4th, then I agree. I want to see floyd/sergio at 160.
    I mean this year, as in 2013. Why?? Because everything rides on ginger fighting & beating Trout. That isn't happening. So I'm confident that Trout will be removed from the equation entirely.

Comment

I voted in support of the fight. Its really simple. Its edge of the seat entertainment. True I expect Floyd to outbox him. Floyd's not going to blow you away with his power. Canelo is not going to out box you but he cant hurt Floyd with one punch. As a Mayweather fan its a good feeling to have a few dollars on Floyd and wondering whether the kid will land the one touch he needs to win.

I try not to get caught up in who ranks where and dissecting resumes when i decide what fights I want. I look at styles and decide whats got a chance for excitement. Thats all. As much as Id rather see him May/Martinez, 160 is a bit to big for even Mayweather. He'd be bloated and slower so it would be like watching a totally different fighter. Best vs Best possible at their best weight. None of these other fights promote two sided emotion like a Canelo fight. Its the biggest fight to be made on a world stage as far as public interest.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        I voted in support of the fight. Its really simple. Its edge of the seat entertainment. True I expect Floyd to outbox him. Floyd's not going to blow you away with his power. Canelo is not going to out box you but he cant hurt Floyd with one punch. As a Mayweather fan its a good feeling to have a few dollars on Floyd and wondering whether the kid will land the one touch he needs to win.

I try not to get caught up in who ranks where and dissecting resumes when i decide what fights I want. I look at styles and decide whats got a chance for excitement. Thats all. As much as Id rather see him May/Martinez, 160 is a bit to big for even Mayweather. He'd be bloated and slower so it would be like watching a totally different fighter. Best vs Best possible at their best weight. None of these other fights promote two sided emotion like a Canelo fight. Its the biggest fight to be made on a world stage as far as public interest.
        Do you believe ginger provides the bold??

Comment

you say ginger does ot fight anyone bush...if he fights floyd that is fighting the best so whats the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            you say ginger does ot fight anyone bush...if he fights floyd that is fighting the best so whats the issue?
            I wouldn't expect you to understand brother.

Comment

Damned if you, damned if you don't.

Fight Guerrero - he's ducking Canelo

Fight Canelo - he doesn't deserve it

Comment

This is a weird situation for me. As some of you may know, I dislike both with a passion. But here's the deal, I want this fight to happen and at the same time I don't. I want this fight to happen so Floyd can whoop the Ginger's ass once and for all and we no longer have to hear his bum ass call Floyd out every time he beats a nobody. Then I don't want it to happen cause Floyd fans will be bragging about Floyd beating a young undefeated hungry lion blah blah. When in reality this so called undefeated hungry lion has done jack **** in boxing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I wouldn't expect you to understand brother.
                  No you hate on Canelo claiming he wont fight anyone,yet you hate on him if he fights the best fighter in the world in Floyd..make your mind up...you seem to just have an issue with canelo period

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    This is a weird situation for me. As some of you may know, I dislike both with a passion. But here's the deal, I want this fight to happen and at the same time I don't. I want this fight to happen so Floyd can whoop the Ginger's ass once and for all and we no longer have to hear his bum ass call Floyd out every time he beats a nobody. Then I don't want it to happen cause Floyd fans will be bragging about Floyd beating a young undefeated hungry lion blah blah. When in reality this so called undefeated hungry lion has done jack **** in boxing.
                    I can sympathize with this.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Damned if you, damned if you don't.

Fight Guerrero - he's ducking Canelo

Fight Canelo - he doesn't deserve it
                      bingo,damn im glad im not the only one seeing this

Comment

Working...
                      X