Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** OFC-BF PS3's Newest Fight Night Champion Sim Leagues Inaugural Event Sign Ups ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** OFC-BF PS3's Newest Fight Night Champion Sim Leagues Inaugural Event Sign Ups ***

The OFC Site has been the #1 MMA gaming site for the past 3 years. With thousands of dedicated members and backing from game developers like EA Sports and THQ, OFC League is the place to be!! And a perfect match for Fight Night Fans.

I have Graphic designers already helping out with Graphics such as Championship Belts, OFCBF Logos & Weekly event posters to highlight the Weekly Main Card!!

We will also be doing write up's on the main card fights with in depth interviews with the fighters.

There will be a "Pro Division" for the elite fighters, As well as a "Amateur Division" for the fighters that need to hone their skills.

We also have a top notch chat box within the forums for easier communication and discussion between members.

I do not want to compete or battle with any existing leagues. That is not the intention of this league. It is to give FNC players another avenue to enjoy the game they love so much.

With a site like the OFC ofcleague.com/forum backing us the sky’s the limit!!

Please Sign up and Register your Boxer!!
    Last edited by Kimura Kid; 10-16-2012, 04:24 PM.

Register your boxer using the following steps:

- Upload an 90 Rated Boxer To Boxer Share Using you're PS3
    - Middle Weight Boxer
    - Height: 6FT” Max
    - Reach: 79" Max
    - Overall: 90
    - Punch Stats are to be allocated as followed:
    - 2/20's
    - 6/18's
    - 4/16's
    - 5/11's
    - All Attributes must be 75 or over (No Min Skills)
    - All Attributes must be 95 or under (No Max Skills)
    - Use "OFCBF" In the description field when uploading your boxer on your PS3
    - Post the link to your Boxer In this thread using the link Below
    - Also provide your Boxers Stats when posting the link from Boxer Share:
    Boxer Name:
    PSN:
    Weight:
    Height:
    Reach:
    Stance:
    Overall:
    Division: (Pro or Amatuer) Based on your skill level
    - Once you have completed all the steps your Boxers Picture and Stats will then be uploaded to the Roster Page

Comment

Boxer Name: Patrick McAlister
      PSN: IceDaGreat3
      Weight: 160
      Height: 5'10
      Reach: 74"
      Stance: Orthodox
      Overall: 90
      Division: Pro

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/p.../bid/139386942
      Last edited by McAlister; 10-17-2012, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
        Boxer Name: Patrick McAlister
        PSN: IceDaGreat3
        Weight: 160
        Height: 5'10
        Reach: 74"
        Stance: Orthodox
        Overall: 90
        Division: Pro
        Hey buddy not sure how this is going to work considering I can't post urls (Need 15 Posts) but the league is run out of a different site. you have to go to ofcleague.com/forum and scroll down to the Fighn Night Champion Section. I will post up your info there for now until you register. but once you have post this same info in the registration section. I will also add you to PSN when I get out of work!! Tell your friends to sign ups as well!!

Glad you decided to join!!! I am usually in the chatbox over there at ofcleague.com/forum so if you need help look for it in the chat box at the top of the page.

Comment

Ok McAlister I sent you a PM with a link to the website for the FNC league

Anyone else that is interested post here and I'll PM you the Info

Comment

alright thanks

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X