Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley To Lamont: Forget Khan, Make More Money Here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley To Lamont: Forget Khan, Make More Money Here!

WBO junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley sees no reason for Lamont Peterson to take part in an immediate rematch with Amir Khan. Last Saturday at the Convention Center in Washington, DC, Peterson shocked Khan with a close twelve round split decision to capture the WBA and IBF 140-pound titles. The referee, Joe Cooper, took two points away from Khan for pushing, and the point deductions were crucial in the final scores. Two of the judges gave the victory to Peterson, with identical scores of 113-112. The third judge had it for Khan, with a final score of 115-110.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBO junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley sees no reason for Lamont Peterson to take part in an immediate rematch with Amir Khan. Last Saturday at the Convention Center in Washington, DC, Peterson shocked Khan with a close twelve round split decision to capture the WBA and IBF 140-pound titles. The referee, Joe Cooper, took two points away from Khan for pushing, and the point deductions were crucial in the final scores. Two of the judges gave the victory to Peterson, with identical scores of 113-112. The third judge had it for Khan, with a final score of 115-110.

[Click Here To Read More]
    WOWWWWWW...Khan is about to get SCREWED...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. Man why didnt I predict, people would be lining up to make things harder for Khan

Comment

Bradley is a little *****.

Comment

I rather see bradley v.s.peterson At least they wont run

Comment

Fck it,Khan should fight morales-garcia winner.

Comment

It's not unexpected, with the info recently coming out that there's no rematch clause/options. Peterson is promotionally a free agent and can fight anyone he wants. I doubt uncle Bob would give up on this so easily, as it would make it possible for Bradley to be unified champ and it's a less risky fight than other possibilities, although the Peterson rematch is not going to be as easy as their first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              Fck it,Khan should fight morales-garcia winner.
              Agreed

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              IF you think a fight between them would be better than what you saw on saturday, you're crazy. Michael Buffer - " Lets Get Ready For Some Headbutting!"

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Hood View Post
                Agreed

IF you think a fight between them would be better than what you saw on saturday, you're crazy. Michael Buffer - " Lets Get Ready For Some Headbutting!"
                Their first fight was as good,and guess what..They both went toe to toe,no backing and running and shoving and holding behind the head..

This is very interesting that Bradley is on it like this,but very smart if ya ask me..

Comment

Despite being one-sided, Bradley-Peterson was a fun fight to watch. Peterson has a lot more experience now, I'd love to see a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    yea... they'll be running at each other instead of one sprinting backwards and the other chasing.
                    Lamon't knows Bradley, so it'll be a closer fight... but still Bradley will pull a win by either MD or SD.

Comment

Working...
                    X