Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana on Lopez: My Plan is To Pressure, Go Toe To Toe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana on Lopez: My Plan is To Pressure, Go Toe To Toe

Marcos Maidana has promised to go to war with Josesito Lopez when the pair clash in California on June 8. The welterweight duo meet in a fight that could see the winner once again battling for world title honours.

Former light-welterweight champion Maidana was all at sea against Devon Alexander on his first appearance in the higher weight class, but has now settled down at 147lb with two stoppage wins since. And he is looking to re-establish himself as an elite-level fighter with a big performance against Lopez, who stunned Victor Ortiz almost 12 months ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Maidana TKO. Lopez does not have the boxing skills necessary to outbox chino. He will have to engage maidana in a war in which he will lose.

Comment

I cant wait for this fight its gonna be a great war

Comment

The battle of victor ortizs daddy's lol

Comment

WarLopez!!! :****you:

Comment

WARMAIDANA

I want to see a stoppage

Comment

IMO MM will eventually catch up 2 Lopez w/his pressure & tko him...

Comment

Slowpez your run is over. There can only e one real dad of Victor Ortiz. You're just his step pops Maidana is his biological father.

Comment

Like Peterson it might be a good idea to smoother Maidana power, but Lopez needs to box at range to win this fight IMO..I do think he needs to get Maidana respect early tho..

Comment

Working...
                    X