Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Rockin allowed to be flamed in the lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    that was a legendary beef indeed.

anyway, Anoraks feeble taunts are nothing but ignorant babble, same lines since 2004.

add in the mod named the bringer and you have your 2 nutz in a hairy sack. Then add in Shawn and you have you have a complete male reproductive system. 'cept these 3 have no creative powers, all that they can do is shoot worthless piss........Rockin'
    Hey Rock, how long where you out cold for after that trashman Coleman knocked you out?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Hey Rock, how long where you out cold for after that trashman Coleman knocked you out?
      I wasn't out cold. the ref called the fight, jumped over me pushing his hand onto my sternum keeping down. He said to just relax so I did.

I suppose that you would have been all into tyrone trices **** because he was stopped by a 10-8-1(2) fighter in the first round. you know nothing of tyrone trice and you know nothing of me.

I would feel confident in describing PrettyBoy32 as the TRASH of this website............Rockin'

Comment

I wasn't out cold. the ref called the fight, jumped over me pushing his hand onto my sternum keeping down. He said to just relax so I did.

I suppose that you would have been all into tyrone trices **** because he was stopped by a 10-8-1(2) fighter in the first round. you know nothing of tyrone trice and you know nothing of me.

I would feel confident in describing PrettyBoy32 as the TRASH of this website............Rockin'
        I'm trash? Meaning I'mma a trashman? Meaning I could knock you the **** out?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          I'm trash? Meaning I'mma a trashman? Meaning I could knock you the **** out?
          meaning your contributions to this site are trash........Rockin'

Comment

He said to just relax so I did

"Ain't no quit in me!"

"Stay down, Rock!"

"Yeah, fuck it... go on then."

Comment

One of Duran's most famous moments:

"No mas... no mas."

"I knew I'd break him down eventually."

Comment

Dunno if you guys are aware of this British pop band from the 80s called "Bros"... but they wrote Rockin's ring entrance music for him:

Comment

i thought you didn't follow the rules, larry? why do you care if someone else does.
                  not very thuggish

Comment

I love that a thread asking why Rockin' gets flamed turns into a thread about flaming Rockin'.

Comment

Boxing is the ultimate challenge. There's nothing that can compare to testing yourself the way you do every time you step in the ring.
                      Sugar Ray Leonard

Comment

Working...
                      X