Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Pac/Mosley is signed, should we support it for boxing's sake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that Pac/Mosley is signed, should we support it for boxing's sake?

I was one of those who strongly voiced out objection against mosley fight. There are a few far more competitive fights out there other than shane.

But now that the fight is inked, should we support it for the sake of boxing as a sport?

I am not a believer of boycott. It is bad for boxing as a whole so I am going to support this fight in spite of my uneasiness with this fight.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by serv View Post
    I was one of those who strongly voiced out objection against mosley fight. There are a few far more competitive fights out there other than shane.

But now that the fight is inked, should we support it for the sake of boxing as a sport?

I am not a believer of boycott. It is bad for boxing as a whole so I am going to support this fight in spite of my uneasiness with this fight.

Thoughts?
    no im a big pac fan but i think a boycott is necessary this fight choice is appalling and im gonna use my right to stand up and be counted and wont watch this garbage

Comment

War shane mosely

Comment

No and I'm a Pac fan. However, if you support it would boxing as a whole cuz we would get more fights like this.

If you do not support it, something will change and these promoters and fighters would realize that they can't give us these worthless fights anymore and expect us to support. If we refuse to give they would be force to step their game up.

I'm going to watch the fight but from a stream. Supporting fights like Pac-Msoley hurt the sport more than it helps.

Comment

it might be better than pac-marg

but no...cant blame pacman cuz he cant seem to find a legit opponent until the smoke clears at 140 but mosley isnt even top 5 at 154 and maybe 147 as well imo

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            it might be better than pac-marg

but no...cant blame pacman cuz he cant seem to find a legit opponent until the smoke clears at 140 but mosley isnt even top 5 at 154 and maybe 147 as well imo
            But, Berto is a legit opponent, he is undefeated, title holder and ranked ahead of Mosley at 147 by every respectable ranking so you can blame "bizman" for that. And, the fight is not until May why not wait to see if Bradley could beat Alexander. Because, Bradley could/would of been a better option than Mosley is.

Comment

Originally posted by haverespect View Post
              no im a big pac fan but i think a boycott is necessary this fight choice is appalling and im gonna use my right to stand up and be counted and wont watch this garbage
              I have to agree here. If we just accept this fight, Arum and company will be completly justified and will do a similar crap fight again. You can't just accept crap and hope it will be anything different next time. lets skip this BS and maybe Pacman will get a real challenge next time.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                But, Berto is a legit opponent, he is undefeated, title holder and ranked ahead of Mosley at 147 by every respectable ranking so you can blame "bizman" for that. And, the fight is not until May why not wait to see if Bradley could beat Alexander. Because, Bradley could/would of been a better option than Mosley is.
                panda judges fighters by their resume and berto's resume is far from impressive, the biggest names on there are quintana (disappeared), collazo (disappeared and barely a W) and urango (unproven at 147 also disappeared). so no he doesnt deserve a fight against pac before fighting clottey (who called him out), mosley, cintron (whom berto dissed on his twitter) or margarito (whom berto said he wants to fight, also on twitter).

panda would like bradley to unify with khan next tbh...after that the winner would be groomed to fight pac

Comment

No. Why should we give away our $55-60 to arum when he doesnt give a **** about us and boxing. He ony cares about making money for himself. Why should you support people who dont care about you really want. Boxing wont go away if this fight bombs at the gate.

Comment

Originally posted by serv View Post

Thoughts?
                    IF U DON'T STAND 4 SOMETHING U'LL FALL 4 ANYTHING!

It's bad 4 boxing 2 have fighters and promoters getting mega paydays by
                    fighting washed up fighters and bums......when does it stop? when does the public take a stand?

That's exactly why promoters do the **** they do because they know people will carry the aformentioned mindset as exhibited by your thread and buy the ppv anyway knowing its not worth it....

I mean u can catch the fight 4 FREE the following week...a boycott or some sort of stance would be good as the only way to hurt Capitalists is to dig in their pockets...these janky promoters been digging their hands in our pockets 4 so long.....if a stance isn't taken then we as consumers will continue 2 fall 4anything as has been the case 4 quite some time now....

Comment

Working...
                    X