Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who cares about Mayweathers "Annoucement"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
    Its just crazy that a fighter is hated so much just because his opponents aren't good enough to beat him. When mayweather fought DLH, Hatton, Mosley, and Cotto nothing but criticism when he won. But when Pac wins its the best thing since sliced bread. Don't get me wrong Pacquiao is a great fighter. I just think its unfair to put him on such a high pedestal when Floyd is alot more skillful then Pac. Yeah Pac is more explosive I give him that but it takes god given talent to break your opponent down and make them look like an amateur. Floyd does that. No fighter has looked their best against Floyd. Can Pacquaio say about himself? Hell no. All I'm saying is people need to give credit where its due.
    If Pac tried to fight Guerrero, Guerrero would be the best thing since sliced bread.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
      Why are you shooting so low? Its still early. I say 15+.
      Agreed. I got the over/under at 17.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
        Its just crazy that a fighter is hated so much just because his opponents aren't good enough to beat him. When mayweather fought DLH, Hatton, Mosley, and Cotto nothing but criticism when he won. But when Pac wins its the best thing since sliced bread. Don't get me wrong Pacquiao is a great fighter. I just think its unfair to put him on such a high pedestal when Floyd is alot more skillful then Pac. Yeah Pac is more explosive I give him that but it takes god given talent to break your opponent down and make them look like an amateur. Floyd does that. No fighter has looked their best against Floyd. Can Pacquaio say about himself? Hell no. All I'm saying is people need to give credit where its due.
        Floyd doing what he does gets to them so much that they can't hide their bitterness in threads and posts. Oh they appreciate it. They just hate it

Comment

So what did Floyd say in his announcement?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Floyd doing what he does gets to them so much that they can't hide their bitterness in threads and posts. Oh they appreciate it. They just hate it
            Strongly Agree

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Guererro.

Just because Mayweather has already shut out Marquez.
              I'm on the same page as you as I don't see JMM being able to do much different the second time round.
              I guess we will have to wait and see, but to answer the TS, I care about who Floyd fights next and I'll be watching it even if it is JMM, in fact whoever it is, i'll be tuned in

Comment

I couldn't care less about Mayweather's announcement. I'm more interested in hearing if Broner is going to be on that card and who Canelo is going to fight. I think Mayweathers fight in Sept. will be the interesting one. We might not hear about this card until after the Broner fight in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Oh you guys care. Its all this board talks about.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                    I couldn't care less about Mayweather's announcement. I'm more interested in hearing if Broner is going to be on that card and who Canelo is going to fight. I think Mayweathers fight in Sept. will be the interesting one. We might not hear about this card until after the Broner fight in a couple of weeks.
                    yup!!...I'm rocking the same hat!!...I don't care who Floyd is scheduled to beat up next...IMO, NOONE his size is a threat atm

Comment

What are you people talking about? Floyd did announce the name unfortunately some ******* cut the power and his 36 minute speech about how Guerrero is the best possible choice was wasted..
                      Last edited by Szef; 02-04-2013, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X