Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican kid with Martinez style takes out 3 thugs one after the other (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sergio would be insulted.

Comment

Professional or not, all I know is that he took on 3 dudes who all quit. Respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
        he beat drakes ass, chris arreola's ass, and zach morris ass.
        hahaha lol

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          I'm actually impressed. Good foot wok and his counter left was always there and yes he has stamina. Somebody asked him if he wanted some break but he just continued fighting. This kid definitely got some cojones.

I also noticed that all his opponents got southpaw stances.
          All 3 guys were southpaw but throwing haymaker rights which leads me to believe they're most likely right handed and if you ever fought in the streets I'm sure you must've seen that most people fight with their dominant hand forward. As for the kids stamina, he might have or might not but what I can guarantee is that he lasted more because he was relaxed. If he was anxious or nervous like the other 3 were with figgidty movements then he would've gassed a lot quicker.

Comment

Classic a$$ whoopin! gotta give shorty props! he beat that last fool bloody.

Comment

lmao what's the story behind this? I'm sure they didn't jump him because the mexican kid had boys on the side waiting to run in if someone did.

I wanna know why 3 dudes wanted to fight him one after the other though.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
                This **** is funny, after he beats the first guy, another jumps in, then the last one guys a real whooping.

http://ilpvideo.com/video.php?v=NDAxNzk
                that kid had the slickness of Malinaggi and the power of....Malinaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  lmao what's the story behind this? I'm sure they didn't jump him because the mexican kid had boys on the side waiting to run in if someone did.

I wanna know why 3 dudes wanted to fight him one after the other though.
                  my guess: braggadoccio. i bet the slick one, who's got a few months of boxing background, challenged them. as a kid i used to do dumb stuff like that too. till the bastards smartened up and didn't wait their turn. they just jumped me at the same time.

Comment

that's what stamina does for you

those 3 dudes are lucky he didn't have power...or punching technique

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                      I think collectively they landed like 2 punches on him lol. I like how second dude spits on him and gets the combo and just nods lol. That has to be demorilizing..you go home with your two friends...all beat up by the same dude lol.

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
                      he beat drakes ass, chris arreola's ass, and zach morris ass.

that's what i was thinking!

Comment

Working...
                      X