Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst/Best Latin American Countries Rankings

In this thread we post the top 5 and the worst 5 countries
    in Latin America
    and we give an explanation as to why they're the best/worst.

I'll start

BEST

1.Mexico -1 of the fastest growing economies in the entire world, great culture/music women/ Boxing champs. Only down side are the Cartels, it's overly religious and some poverty
    (Real Picture)

2.Brazil -1 of the fastest growing economies of the world. Might become a super power withing the next 30 or so years. The Amazon,Adriana Lima, soccer etc

3.Chile - growing economy, overall all a pretty laid back nation

4.Argentina - Sergio Martinez, Soccer, white/hispanic girls

5.Colombia - Tons of crime but Shakira, and cocaine make up for it...

Worst

1.El Salvador - and It's not even close. It's literally a gang infested slum 8/10 males are gang members in the
    MS-13 or 18th street gang. They contribute nothing. They take Mexican welfare and hand outs. No culture...etc

(real picture of how most of El Salvador looks like)

2.Cuba - It's still a communist state with outdated.... everything and Gamboa ducked Rios

3.Puerto Rico - from what I hear theres a lot of crime and they have no champions other than
    Margarito's son Cotto and come May 5th they'll have none.... also Ricky Martin

4.Honduras - It's El Salvador junior

5.Bolivia - Self explanatory

what's your list HL?
    Last edited by LeG00N; 03-25-2012, 02:13 AM.

1. Brazil
    2. Colombia
    3. Uruguay
    4. El Salvador
    5. Mexico

Why El Salvador? Simple, we are a powerhouse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History...in_El_Salvador

BOOM!

Comment

i'm not really into dissing other countries but i have cousins who are half guatemalan and they have said it's overwhelmingly violent there. i know mexico obviously is too, but that one of their cousins got robbed at a red light in broad daylight while there were cars behind them in the same lane. the place where my fam is from in mexico isn't that crazy. but it just might be that area of the country, i don't know the entire situation with that country, but i'm just saying. i haven't heard of them producing champs either, or any other sport achievements as well. but the guatemalans i have met are good people.
      it just sucks, lots of these latin countries are infested with gang and drug related violence. besides that, they have good food, culture, and good looking women. also, most of the countries have nice cities as well as places like beaches and stuff. just wish the violence wouldn't be so high in these countries.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        In this thread we post the top 5 and the worst 5 countries
        in Latin America
        and we give an explanation as to why they're the best/worst.

I'll start

BEST

1.Mexico -1 of the fastest growing economies in the entire world, great culture/music women/ Boxing champs. Only down side are the Cartels, it's overly religious and some poverty
        (Real Picture)

2.Brazil -1 of the fastest growing economies of the world. Might become a super power withing the next 30 or so years. The Amazon,Adriana Lima, soccer etc

3.Chile - growing economy, overall all a pretty laid back nation

4.Argentina - Sergio Martinez, Soccer, white/hispanic girls

5.Colombia - Tons of crime but Shakira, and cocaine make up for it...

Worst

1.El Salvador - and It's not even close. It's literally a gang infested slum 8/10 males are gang members in the
        MS-13 or 18th street gang. They contribute nothing. They take Mexican welfare and hand outs. No culture...etc

(real picture of how most of El Salvador looks like)

2.Cuba - It's still a communist state with outdated.... everything and Gamboa ducked Rios

3.Puerto Rico - from what I hear theres a lot of crime and they have no champions other than
        Margarito's son Cotto and come May 5th they'll have none.... also Ricky Martin

4.Honduras - It's El Salvador junior

5.Bolivia - Self explanatory

what's your list HL?
        Puerto Rico aint a country. We are US spoil little kids. Nice try.

Comment

Best 5
          1) Puerto Rico is the best. That's so because it belongs to the US but it's the best nonetheless

2) Argentina. Cleanest, most civilized Latin American country

3) Mexico-- Decent and improving economy

4) Brazil --decent and improving economy but alot of dirt poor in Favelas and AIDS

5) Chile--Mediocre economy but clean and mostly civil

Worst 5
          1) Cuba--loads of talented people but government holds them down

2) El Salvador--Gangs and poverty

3) Velenzuela-- Cuba light

4) Guatemala-Wish they lived in Mexico. That says it all

5) Honduras- same as Guatemala

Comment

...ok, so you aren't even your own nation LOL.

But if you were would PR be rated among the best or worst?

Comment

BEST

1. Puerto Rico

2. Costa Rica

3. Cuba

WORST

1. Bolivia

2. El Salvador

3. Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                2) Argentina. Cleanest, most civilized Latin American country
                Ive been there and you couldnt be more wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                  BEST

1. Puerto Rico

2. Costa Rica

3. Cuba

WORST

1. Bolivia

2. El Salvador

3. Mexico
                  ......cuba third best? Really? And no explanation..

Garbage ass list

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    i'm not really into dissing other countries but i have cousins who are half guatemalan and they have said it's overwhelmingly violent there. i know mexico obviously is too, but that one of their cousins got robbed at a red light in broad daylight while there were cars behind them in the same lane. the place where my fam is from in mexico isn't that crazy. but it just might be that area of the country, i don't know the entire situation with that country, but i'm just saying. i haven't heard of them producing champs either, or any other sport achievements as well. but the guatemalans i have met are good people.
                    it just sucks, lots of these latin countries are infested with gang and drug related violence. besides that, they have good food, culture, and good looking women. also, most of the countries have nice cities as well as places like beaches and stuff. just wish the violence wouldn't be so high in these countries.
                    I also have cousins, who are half Guatemalan. And they said, it's really bad there.

Comment

Working...
                    X