Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan "Bradley is signing with top-rank and will fight Pac in November"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone remembers that a week before the Marg fight, Top Rank did a poll on who manny should have fought instead of Marg and Bradley won that poll with like 70% of votes

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      Arum did this deliberately so that Amir cannot fight Bradley and become a worldwide superstar. Arum really despices GBP. He doesn't want any fighters of their stable to become superstars.

I say, **** it. Amir should fight Judah and then move up to 147 and fight the likes of Ortiz.
      It is f***ed up, and I really hope it doesn't happen. I would love to see Bradley get a shot at Pacquiao, but not if it means he has to join Top Rank. He'll never be able to Khan at 140 if he signs with Arum, and he has to realize that. I can't blame Bradley for going for the money, but this will hurt him long term.

Also, is it still a duck if Bradley doesn't fight Khan to fight Manny freaking Pacquiao?

Comment

Another opponent that will build up Pacquiao's legacy!!! A highly unskilled fighter that is way overrated with little power but he's young, fast, and is undefeated.

Comment

Arum did this deliberately so that Amir cannot fight Bradley and become a worldwide superstar. Arum really despices GBP.

I say, **** it. Amir should fight Judah and then move up to 147 and fight the likes of Ortiz.
          This is better in the long run, Bradley doesn't have enough notoriety, maybe he can get some shine from a Pacquiao fight.

Future fight with Khan and Ortiz would be HUGE, unless they decide to feed Ortiz to Mayweather. They have history dating back to the amateurs, both GBP. Ortiz is a marketable guy, it has a potential to be HUGE in the near future, JMO.

Comment

Pacquiao vs Bradley will look like Pacquiao vs Sanchez, fouling and all.

Comment

this is better for bradley... this is not a dumb brotha... bradley know he's not gonna box for ever so he's gonna make his biggest paycheck to fight pac then retired, invest some of that money in a business and then become a rapper.. live the easy life bradley aint nothing wrong with that...

Comment

Well wouldn't that be a treat. A young african american in his prime, I see the mind set has already changed on here though. One year ago Pac would never dare to fight him even though he would be one of the best opponents. And now, all of a sudden, when there is a possibility that they'll fight, he's rubbish.

Interesting.

Comment

Arum did this deliberately so that Amir cannot fight Bradley and become a worldwide superstar. Arum really despices GBP. He doesn't want any fighters of their stable to become superstars.

Khan vs Bradley wouldn't be a sure win for Amir, plus Arum suggested months ago, that GB shouldn't put Amir in with Bradley b/c, to him, he'd get embarrassed, Amir that is. I'm only mentioning this, cuz I don't think Arum really cares about the result of 2 fighters he doesn't promote.

Amir vs Judah is a pretty good fight, could be better than I imagine right now, I'd have to weigh it more if it's signed. Like you said, then he can move up and face Ortiz, easy fights to sign...I can't imagine any contractual disagreements.

Comment

i thought it was jmm in november

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
                      Well wouldn't that be a treat. A young african american in his prime, I see the mind set has already changed on here though. One year ago Pac would never dare to fight him even though he would be one of the best opponents. And now, all of a sudden, when there is a possibility that they'll fight, he's rubbish.

Interesting.
                      If you didn't know (probably because you only enter Pacquiao threads) Bradley has been slated since the Alexander fight and most people think Khan would beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X