Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your opinion how important is it to perform Cunnilingus on a woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ancient finger/sniff test must be performed first, if she passes your inspection standards (could range from anywhere all depending on the individual) then everything should be a go and the hurricane tongue can come out and play.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
      Seems like most people here wont go near it with their mouths. Its one thing to do it and another to be good at it.

How much more has it helped you with women?
      i am awesome at it.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        spoken like a true virgin.

that or you've been told you suck at it and this is your defense mechanism.
        Co-Sign!!!!!!

Comment

what is a p*ssy ?

Comment

I don't mind doing it, it leads to a bag off straight away no questions asked like, and you can sometimes push for ****. Not gona lie I'm fcukin **** at it!! And i prefer the thought of doing it to the actual doing it. Looks good in **** but when your down there doing it yourself it can get a bit sickening. Whether the girl shaves or not should make up your decision for doing it or not. Don't go anywhere near a hairy one with your tongue, your bound to catch something, or at least lose your hard on. I've had that problem on 2 occasions now with hairy girls, gone down on them, lost my hard on and havent been able to shag them after lol. Most guys would get embaressed at that but i was rather proud.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              The ancient finger/sniff test must be performed first, if she passes your inspection standards (could range from anywhere all depending on the individual) then everything should be a go and the hurricane tongue can come out and play.
              wahahahaha i was suppose to put this but u explained it in a better way buddy. wahahahahaha lmfaooooo

Comment

i dont do it with some random chick i took home from the bar.

but its a very simple explanation at least in my experience

if you give....you shall receive

the more you give back the more dome your gonna get.

a lot of the guys in here give off the vibes like they have never tried or ever had the chance....it aint as nasty as you think it is.

plus if you dont please your woman.......someone else will

get over it. eat some pussy

Comment

boxingscene is full of virgins.

sex threads are full of opinions from virgins.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    you know the score bro.

Comment

it's for gays in my opioniano

Comment

Working...
                      X