No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Perez: We Want Broner in December, West Coast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Perez: We Want Broner in December, West Coast

Junior lightweight contender Eloy Perez will entertain the thought of an Adrien Broner fight after all, but only under certain circumstances.

[Click Here To Read More]

Perez might as well PASS on this fight like Burns, sound like he is not too sure about this match up either which is why he is putting in all these DEMANDS

but I hope they can make this fight happen if Burns don't want to fight

Comment

Perez is a damn b*tch, he ducked, Martinez, Cruz and now Broner and Burns and on top od that he have the guts to demand stuff???

The nerves of thus guy!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Perez is a damn b*tch, he ducked, Martinez, Cruz and now Broner and Burns and on top od that he have the guts to demand stuff???

The nerves of thus guy!
        We aint ducking anyone If anything Cruz ducked Eloy. Just like I said before the fight was signed then he went and signed with top rank. Martinez isnt even active! Bring on anyone from PR they all fight the same and they'll all end up like Jimenez.

Comment

If they want to make the fight Make it for december 10 on the undercard of Khan/Peterson its in Vegas a neutral site. Nothing too demanding about that, its not like we are Luis Cruz who went and signed a contract with the rival promoter just to avoid the fight with Eloy.

Comment

If they fight, Perez will win a lopsided decision. Broner will not be able to pot shot and pich his spots. Perez will nail him all night long with perfectly timed counters and leads.

Comment

Originally posted by garciaboxing25 View Post
              We aint ducking anyone If anything Cruz ducked Eloy. Just like I said before the fight was signed then he went and signed with top rank. Martinez isnt even active! Bring on anyone from PR they all fight the same and they'll all end up like Jimenez.
              Says the ALT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                Says the ALT!!!
                He owned you though. Just saying.

Comment

So is it official? Did Burns duck Broner and rather have his career look like an embarrassment fighting soft opposition in the UK? Really disappoints me, because I was looking forward to a Broner/Burns fight.

They better strip Burns of his paper-belt.

Comment

Las Vegas sounds good . . . Dec. 10. that's FAIR!

I guess GBP wants to see what Adrien Broner can do as a headliner. How many tickets do you think he sells in Cinci?

Comment

Working...
                    X